Ellieasa's Excellent Eggplant Soup(Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Shaman
Undergeared tank can barely take 2 melee hits from Garrosh. Fun times.

Tank damage is pretty brutal on Garrosh. H should be a blast.
90 Human Priest
09/13/2013 11:48 AMPosted by Harpoa
Tank damage is pretty brutal on Garrosh.

maybe they really want us to use that healcleave trinket that duplicates healing on your target onto your target again or whatever it does. i would never use that otherwise!

Nazgrim's Burnished Insignia
90 Pandaren Monk
Would anyone be in the mood for a horde flex raid tonight?

Depends. If you kill the first 2 bosses can you kill them again and just not be eligible for loot like LFR? If I can then yes since i missed my guild run. I killed first 2 bosses in a pug that was awful.
Edited by Runtime on 9/13/2013 11:54 AM PDT
96 Tauren Monk
I have no idea how it works. I just want to do one.
100 Human Priest
Depends. If you kill the first 2 bosses can you kill them again and just not be eligible for loot like LFR

Correct.

maybe they really want us to use that healcleave trinket that duplicates healing on your target onto your target again or whatever it does. i would never use that otherwise!

Lol. Or DI to PW:S in between melee swings :(
Edited by Evry on 9/13/2013 11:56 AM PDT
90 Troll Priest
I would mist but I raid tonight =/
90 Pandaren Shaman
I found the damage far worse when we didn't get the 2 wolf riders down before the next 6 adds come out. We were contemplating 3 tanking it in 10 man.
Edited by Harpoa on 9/13/2013 12:02 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
Lol. Or DI to PW:S in between melee swings :(

being able to pw:s someone with weakened soul was fun for precisely 4 seconds... but maybe it would be useful for garrosh!
100 Human Priest
being able to pw:s someone with weakened soul was fun for precisely 4 seconds... but maybe it would be useful for garrosh!

I don't like the talent, it's really hard on mana considering how fast the tanks swap. Basically pws->penance->pws as the tank takes two 500k melee hits.

I found the damage far worse when we didn't get the 2 wolf riders down before the next 6 adds come out. We were contemplating 3 tanking it in 10 man.

Even with our mediocre dps we didn't have issues with 2 wolf riders. Are you using the Iron Star?
90 Human Priest
I don't like the talent, it's really hard on mana considering how fast the tanks swap. Basically pws->penance->pws as the tank takes two 500k melee hits.

yeah, seems mana intensive. I didn't have much problems when I used it, even with cha-ye equipped but... i'm also in 25s and have to do far less actual healing.

e: P.S. LOGS ARE REGISTERING KILLS NOW, EVERYONE! or at least ours are... and retroactively too.
Edited by Tsilyi on 9/13/2013 12:17 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
Are you using the Iron Star?

No avoiding it. We messed with it but finally got it where we'd have them all cleaved down before it got out of control.
Edited by Harpoa on 9/13/2013 12:17 PM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman

Maybe. If you don't mind my hunter's 507 i lvl. >.>

Lissla#1563
100 Tauren Druid
09/13/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Runtime

Depends. If you kill the first 2 bosses can you kill them again and just not be eligible for loot like LFR? If I can then yes since i missed my guild run. I killed first 2 bosses in a pug that was awful.

If the RL has not killed them, you can. The lock is based on the raid leader alone, from what I understand.
90 Night Elf Druid
doing thel the first wing in flex in 45mins hopefully its not a joke like LFR ......
96 Tauren Monk
I'm expecting to have to carry most of the people I invite so ilvl isn't a concern for me.
100 Draenei Shaman
I enjoy being carried. :P

Actually, that's kind of a lie. It's way more fun to pwn meters and !@#$.
If the RL has not killed them, you can. The lock is based on the raid leader alone, from what I understand.

It's not. It's individual, but it's not a "lock" per se. You can do the same bosses as many times as you want, just no loot (outside bonus rolls).

edit: Progress restarts at whatever the lowest-progressed person is at when entering the raid. You can cheese this by only letting people with downed bosses in the group before entering then inviting others. This was bugged for xrealm, though, not sure if it has since been fixed.
Edited by Morenn on 9/13/2013 12:22 PM PDT
100 Tauren Druid
09/13/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Morenn

It's not. It's individual, but it's not a "lock" per se. You can do the same bosses as many times as you want, just no loot (outside bonus rolls).

edit: Progress restarts at whatever the lowest-progressed person is at when entering the raid. You can cheese this by only letting people with downed bosses in the group before entering then inviting others. This was bugged for xrealm, though, not sure if it has since been fixed.

That was just hotfixed. There is a blue post on it on the blue post tracker thingy at the top of the forum page. :)

Edit: I only know this because I am leading a large Flex group tonight, and wanted to make sure I had the most current information regarding Flex requirements.

Edit 2: Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9947394898?page=16#314
Edited by Pipikaula on 9/13/2013 12:52 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Dinner with family tonight, ugh :p
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]