Lower Windsong Proc?

90 Tauren Druid
Did the proc chance get lowered for Windsong? I usually have all 3 buffs going at the same time. Now, I can cast 50-60 heals in a row with zero procs.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
It is still proc'ing for me (I use it on my DPS weapon). Are you in combat while you are testing it?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
IIRC there was a blue post mentioning that for RPPM procs where the proc benefits from haste, they were going to change them so that the proc *rate* didn't also benefit from haste, because the double-dip made those procs too strong for high haste specs. It was mostly for trinkets, but might have applied to Windsong too.

IDK how they would have handled it though, since the haste proc doesn't benefit from your existing haste (it stacks only linearly) while the other two do.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah after much kicking and screaming in guild chat, we discovered I had to be in combat. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]