5.4 Ret Pally Haste Question

(Locked)

100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm wondering if anyone read somewhere that haste was going to change/no longer effect global cooldowns for Ret? Seams to me since 5.4 has released that I'm waiting on them to come around. Feeling really really slow to me. I tried to find some information on this and haven't been able to. If someone could post about this, or throw up a link to something I'd appreciate it.
Edited by Nexos on 9/13/2013 5:40 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Nothing like that, dunno where you heard it from.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't hear it. I'm saying that I think this change was made. Trying to confirm or deny it.
100 Human Paladin
I didn't hear it. I'm saying that I think this change was made. Trying to confirm or deny it.

Yeah, nothing has changed at all.
93 Dwarf Paladin
Nothing has been changed. Under what conditions, exactly, are you seeing this happen?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You know last night while fighting Malkorok there was a few times I had to wait 1-2 seconds for a ability to come off cooldown. I just chalked it up to input lag or something cause of the server problems. i'm also not using spark anymore so that could be the case as well. Just found it strange someone else noticed it too.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Nothing has been changed. Under what conditions, exactly, are you seeing this happen?

If you're looking for situationally, it's been in both open world and in instanced environments. I.e. Battle grounds. I turned off all add-ons, and checked my internet connection thinking it was possibly a UI, or latency issue, but either seam to be the case. If there are more exact details I'm more than happy to provide them.

You know last night while fighting Malkorok there was a few times I had to wait 1-2 seconds for a ability to come off cooldown. I just chalked it up to input lag or something cause of the server problems. i'm also not using spark anymore so that could be the case as well. Just found it strange someone else noticed it too.

It's not severe. But its enough of a change for me to notice in my rotation. The other thing I thought I might not have noticed was a stat change to the Tyran gear (I'm currently using). That would make a change, but everything looked the same. For everyone reading, I'm referring to tenths of a second difference here.
100 Human Paladin
Sounds like a glitch in the matrix.
93 Dwarf Paladin
09/13/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Nexos
If there are more exact details I'm more than happy to provide them.

What debuffs are you suffering from when you see this happening? I haven't seen anything like what you describe in raid, on the Timeless Isle, or anywhere else.
100 Draenei Paladin
Hmm, I thought I noticed a minor change in haste as well, but my DPS has gone up from the change if anything, so I'm not putting too much into it.

I do know there was some gear that had some stat changes too it, so perhaps that's what we're seeing?
95 Human Paladin
Paladins want haste at 40% IF they have the T16 4 piece bonus. if not, ret paladins want 50% haste. 50% haste brings CS down to a 3.0 second CD, judgement and hammer of wrath down to 4.0 seconds, and exorcism down to 10 seconds
100 Human Paladin
05/29/2014 07:35 PMPosted by Decilio
Paladins want haste at 40% IF they have the T16 4 piece bonus. if not, ret paladins want 50% haste. 50% haste brings CS down to a 3.0 second CD, judgement and hammer of wrath down to 4.0 seconds, and exorcism down to 10 seconds

I'm sure that these people were waiting faithfully since September for you to tell them that.
Blizzard Employee
Please be mindful of a post's age before replying to it. It's likely the OP already received their answer and moved on at this point. For a new question, it would be best to open a new thread. Thanks!
Edited by Scymir on 5/30/2014 3:04 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]