returning to raiding at 90

80 Night Elf Druid
hey guys, played WOW all the way up to 2 months into Cata (was gearing a Disc priest for raiding before i stopped). Looking to come back and was wondering how Disc priests are looking at this point in the game?

Are they in demand?
Is there a challenge in playing them? I remember heroics were an awesome challenge because of how difficult they made them at 85, I enjoyed that aspect alot

Also looking into maybe a resto druid, how are they in the raid scene?

Looking for a few answers on how difficult, fun, and in-demand resto druids/disc priests are.

Thanks alot!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
they are pretty OP. i would recommend a disc priest for every 10 man. Hands down
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Play whichever you prefer :D I raid on my disc priest with a resto druid and in some fights he does really, really well. Either will be fine, play what you like.

Disc offers the versatility of also being able to go holy for certain fights which is something I like :)

There were a lot of priests in the last tier, so there may not be as many guilds looking for one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]