Proving Ground's NPC party is horrid...

(Locked)

100 Pandaren Priest
damn, wiped four times on wave 29 but finally got it
90 Draenei Paladin
Grats! I just tackled Endless again and one-shot it. Going for the title next.
100 Draenei Shaman
Wave 25 second attempt today. Have to go to work now but definitely hoping to get 30 this weekend. Forget what wiped me, but I started making a bunch of mistakes because I was so surprised to get past wave 20.
90 Tauren Druid
yea, much easier now. Still didnt get to drink after wave 10, had 2 seconds to drink after wave 20(couldnt find my klaxxi ambers in my bags), didnt bother to reforge, used 275food and crystal of insanity instead of 300 food/spirit flask. and went to wave 28 first shot after the fix where i was blocked at the wave 7-8 transition before.

Had some good rng waves 10-20, since i started with like 80k mana and still made it through.
100 Draenei Shaman
Ah, now I remember what wiped me.

Big dudes up, tank dropping. Waiting for Spirit Link to come off CD and it came off one second too late to save the tank (since I was trying to conserve my mana). Oops!
90 Dwarf Monk
I can't see why people are complaining so much, I managed gold with only 1 wipe, it wasn't hard at all. :/

You're also a druid, the class that seems best suited to this.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woo made it to wave 53 first shot on my druid. All that practice from when it was broken >.>
Edited by Vishtara on 9/20/2013 11:06 AM PDT
5 Human Warlock
Actually seemed much easier than any of the PTR builds. Didn't have to do any dps on my druid and got somewhere in the mid-40s before I quit. I expect we will see folks (well maybe druids) cruising past wave 100 soon.
90 Blood Elf Priest

Actually seemed much easier than any of the PTR builds.

I actually agree.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Sweet. Title. And first page of US priests.

Now I just need to get to wave 45 or so so I can be on the first page of all priests.

Probably not today though, my roommate seems to have decided it's time to clean everything.
Edited by Kaels on 9/20/2013 12:27 PM PDT
76 Goblin Warlock
Sweet. Title. And first page of US priests.

Now I just need to get to wave 45 or so so I can be on the first page of all priests.

Probably not today though, my roommate seems to have decided it's time to clean everything.

Is it safe to assume that you did that as holy? I finished gold as disc (two days ago, pre hotfix) and I was debating which spec I wanted to try endless with.
90 Undead Priest
Completed without much trouble. Don't care about the rankings, after all those days trying to beat the bugged version, I'm not coming back for a while.
Edited by Summer on 9/20/2013 1:42 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Priest
Is it safe to assume that you did that as holy? I finished gold as disc (two days ago, pre hotfix) and I was debating which spec I wanted to try endless with.

Yep. Uploading video shortly if you care to see.
90 Dwarf Shaman
We've actually been making several adjustments to the AI of the NPC party members in the healing Proving Grounds via hotfix. I don't believe all of the changes have hit yet as I write this, but if all goes well, they should be applied within the next day or so. I'd recommend keeping an eye on the official hotfix blog for updates.

I'd rather have a pvp vendor
90 Goblin Priest

That would be awesome.
90 Draenei Priest

Ooh I'd like to see!
100 Human Priest
Wondering if my server got all the hotfixes. NPC's still not killing the waves before the next arrives.
Edited by Eleanor on 9/20/2013 4:41 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Wave 25 second attempt today. Have to go to work now but definitely hoping to get 30 this weekend. Forget what wiped me, but I started making a bunch of mistakes because I was so surprised to get past wave 20.

I found, other then getting into a pattern of cds and stuns per wave eventually, that its all about the cds. As always waves 8-9 are probably the scariest, so saving cds whenever I could was life saving because the flame callers are just so OP against the group members by then.

The mage would have died if not for LoH, then I wouldn't have been able to heal up the next wave of dmg without Guardian, then I had to last a minute before Divine Plea was up again and omfg it was stress and epic-ness all at once xD
100 Human Paladin
I can't imagine doing much more then 35 waves at the moment with this class, with each illusionary npc getting a % buff per wave...and more hp (I think) I don't even....
Edited by Delalina on 9/20/2013 5:34 PM PDT
100 Draenei Shaman
28 almost 29 on my third go today. And yeah, I feel like I mostly have 1-20 well in hand now with a set pattern of CD's etc. Still getting my feet around the damage levels for 20-30, but I definitely feel I have it well in hand. Not doing anymore tonight I think, just feel sorta twitchy and tired from a long day at work.

I feel so bad since I logged on and buddies starting whispering me about things and I'm all "PROVING GROUNDS and I CAN'T TALK" XD It's a little intense though, especially once you get into the late 20's!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]