Proving Ground's NPC party is horrid...

(Locked)

100 Human Paladin
I throw up BoS and sometimes it keeps him up other times

BoS? Do you mean Hand of Sacrifice? Because thats all I did, if a mogu conq guy enrages I HoS the tank and keep healing.

Are you stunning and interrupting too? Stunning any add is useful for a bit and interrupting mantid aoe all helps with succeeding.

Try to save LoH too because there will come a time when you really need it to save someones butt in a second.

I used Clemency with HoS glyph, Hammer, Divine Purpose (even if you geet bad procs you use them to build mastery shields), rebuke because cc is broken constantly I've heard. And it helps to dps the final mob before the drink wave otherwise you wont have time. I suggest using Klaxxi Amber if you can.

I use Devo Aura on Flamewalker waves, esp when they shoot the fire everywhere and npcs always stand in them.

Waves still overlapping and not overlapping are inconsistent but much better then when it was broken. I don't think Blizz plans or wants to fix this anymore, they challenge is still "Heal a really bad group with very bad gear"

Also I change almost all my gems to spirit gems because spirit is all that matters in there.
100 Human Paladin
okay folks... for the tanking proving ground is it to much to ask to have a party of NPCs instead of the one chick playing all the roles?

"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked."
Edited by Froache on 12/12/2014 8:00 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]