Proving Ground's NPC party is horrid...

(Locked)

90 Tauren Shaman
Doesn't feel any different.

Guess I'll keep waiting.

Most hotfixes don't take effect until a realm restart.
90 Undead Priest
Edited by Kiv on 9/22/2013 11:04 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
http://imgur.com/abcRAGR

there's a spirit glitch. check out that photo..

I'll take that lol
90 Orc Warrior
This is becoming way too much of a pattern, Blizzard. You release a huge patch and then, over the next couple weeks, it's just hotfix after hotfix. What's the point of the PTR? What's the point of having a QA department? This game is becoming a huge risk to peoples' time. "Oh let's just change the cost of this, the difficulty of that, and the speed of the other."

Done. For the second time. Learned my lesson trying to come back to this time waster.
90 Orc Warrior
Most hotfixes don't take effect until a realm restart.

Then it's not a hotfix. A hot fix is a patch applied to something that's live. Blizzard needs to stop using this term.
100 Orc Warrior
Blizzard uses the term "hotfix" for a fix that does not require a full client patch / release cycle.

I.e: a server-side fix.

Some of the server-side hotfixes require realm restart.
Other server-side hotfixes do not require realm restart.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Confirmed fixed. Made it easily into the 20's without bothering to reforge, regem, pick correct talents, etc.

However, water only restores mana at the normal rates. I had no issues starting drinking during the rest phase and the NPCs not dying the few seconds it took to finish filling my mana bar though.
Edited by Hainiryuun on 9/20/2013 6:39 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/19/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Rauri
How many of have watched in shock at the people standing in the bad (Cinders Maegera)? If it's doable then let's keep it difficult and fix/tune the AI where it is broken, but it's way to early for a NERF.

The big difference is, if someone is refusing to get out of the bad in a regular group, you just let them die, and still proceed. Here, you HAVE to heal stupid. And stupid doesn't learn if you heal it through it's idiocy.

The first thing you truly learn as a healer "You can't heal through stupid. Don't waste your mana on a liability"
100 Human Paladin
Hot fixes are working! made it to wave 35 thanks for fixing this blizz and best of luck to everyone else you can do it!
100 Human Paladin
Hot fixes are working! made it to wave 35 thanks for fixing this blizz and best of luck to everyone else you can do it!

Holy crap that was tricky lol so rng, I was soooo saved by a LoH, without that LoH I would have wiped again.

I stopped at wave 32 cos I just wanted the achieve lol not easy but thank god for the fix. Waves do still overlap a bit tho just FYI ppl
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wave 44 on first attempt after just reforging.
100 Human Paladin
Congrats Delalina!
91 Night Elf Druid
Why? is there a Dwarf inside a stump in Warsong gultch
100 Human Paladin
Congrats Delalina!

Ty you too!
100 Blood Elf Priest
Wave 26 second attempt. Screw you, tunnelers.
:o I'mma gonna have to test em tonight to see how far I get :D
100 Human Paladin
Confirmed fixed. Made it easily into the 20's without bothering to reforge, regem, pick correct talents, etc.

However, water only restores mana at the normal rates. I had no issues starting drinking during the rest phase and the NPCs not dying the few seconds it took to finish filling my mana bar though.

Use Klaxxxi Amber if you can
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Use Klaxxxi Amber if you can

probably could, but not worth the effort. The damage in the first phase is negligible and you get like an extra 15 seconds of doing nothing at the end of that wave anyways
98 Worgen Rogue
Wave 44 post hotfix on druid. Thanks Blizz :).
90 Night Elf Druid
practicing on the broken version for so long made this a walk in the park :) priv the proven healer has a nice ring to it though

good luck to everyone else
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]