Help me with healing Macros

80 Tauren Warrior
I had this macro on my Holy paladin before so i know it does exist. It had been a long time and i don't recall the macro but I'm looking for a macro that will let me mouse over heal. If I don't have it mouse over anyone then it would heal my target and If i get attack then i can simply hold Shift then all the healing spells go to me instead. please help me.
Reply Quote
/cast [modifier:shift,target=player][target=mouseover,help,nodead][target=target,help][target=targettarget,help] [target=player] Prayer of Mending

also adds targettarget ie handy for healing tanks just by targetting the boss, particularly if you are not in a raid. (I use alt to target myself)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
/cast [mod, @player] [@mouseover,help] [] Holy Shock

That's a lot more elegant. nodead is included in help. The last set of empty brackets mean that if you don't have a mod key pressed, and you don't have a mouseover, then the spell will just cast as it would normally (presumably onto your target).

Note: You can also set a specific key to indicate self-cast. This is done in the settings under Interface > Combat > Self Cast Key.
Reply Quote
:) I should have included that my macros are years & years old & I am sure there are more elegant ways to execute them now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]