5.4 Resto druid spirit.

90 Troll Druid
Original dumb question deleted.... but my second one still applies.

What is everyone shooting for spirit wise with these changes to Innervate? I find I like to have a little extra spirit to try while learning the new encounters. I'm just curious what everyone is running at.
Edited by Glasscore on 9/13/2013 3:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
The mushroom-Efflorescence doesn't have a haste breakpoint. It just ticks faster and faster as you get more haste. Using that glyph simply removes Efflorescence from the HBP charts; it doesn't change anything else.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
That moment when you read something and say "duh... I'm an idiot" yea.... right there haha.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm running mine pretty high at the moment. If I had the legendary meta I'd probably reforge out of quite a bit of it where I could, but probably not lower than 9K
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12k Spirit and 13k HBP seems to be perfectly attainable for 540+. Only fight I've encountered mana issued with so far is Thok, and that's due to overuse of Genesis when I could probably be doing a more efficient Bloom/SoTF/WG rotation.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm liking my high spirit, but am currently in limbo with raid group potentially splitting.

But in 25m, my spirit of 14.6k feels nearly mandatory to make very liberal use of genesis. Besides 260k on meters looks sexy, but the GCD cap is a nightmare and really with raid group issues, I'm just horsing around now-.-

10man I used to like 10k spirit
25man 14k ish feels pretty good.

With innervate change, I'd be more inclined to run 12k MINIMUM. 10m included.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I like having a bit more spirit as well, I'm running with 14k spirit at the moment. I'm in a 10 man group who two heals everything and I usually end the fight without much mana left. So I feel that I'm in a good spot =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]