New Tailoring Patterns

100 Human Mage
So I have 1 of the 4 new tailoring patterns. I'm not sure how I got it, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the other 3. Wowhead doesn't say how you even get them. Are they rare drops, or do you train them? And if they are rare drops, where's the best place to farm for them? Thanks.

I just bought out all the materials for the Sky Golem and the 28 cloths, so that I can sell them and make some decent gold a month from now.
Reply Quote
you learn them by making your new daily CD.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
you learn them by making your new daily CD.

I thought that, but WoWHead only has the PvP gear on the loot tables. That also doesn't explain why I had one without making the Celestial Cloth.
Reply Quote
37 Troll Hunter
When you first learn the daily recipe you also learn one of the new 553(?) recipes. As a freebee.

Then the other 553(?) recipes are mixed in with the new 476(?) PvP recipes via the daily discovery.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Is it possible to get more than one of that 'Celestial Cloth and Its Uses' pattern to drop? I've only ever looted one so I suppose not, but I've heard reports of people finding more than one (and consequently learning more free recipes).
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
When you first learn the daily recipe you also learn one of the new 553(?) recipes. As a freebee.

Then the other 553(?) recipes are mixed in with the new 476(?) PvP recipes via the daily discovery.

Is it possible to get more than one of that 'Celestial Cloth and Its Uses' pattern to drop? I've only ever looted one so I suppose not, but I've heard reports of people finding more than one (and consequently learning more free recipes).

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks.
Edited by Frreeze on 9/16/2013 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The "drop rate" for the pve patterns is ridiculous. I have over 29 new pvp malevolent patterns to the two 553 pieces. These pve patterns should be learned quicker, by the time I learn all four they will be obsolete, like the last set.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
It takes 21 days to make enough cloth for the belt and another 28 days to make enough cloth for the pants (unless you are lucky enough to have some of the war spirits or whatever they are called from de'ing SOO gear).

I had all 4 PVE patterns learned by the time I was able to make the belt.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
My leather worker has 42 hardened leather and no pve patterns she can use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]