Proving grounds.

90 Human Hunter
I'm guessing this is just testing all the healers? or what because the same person geting pyro blasted 5 times and the bug guy sonic blasting = wretched waste of mana. then another round comes with more people while the first group is out, making proving grounds for healers unbearable. although it does make it more fun it's stressful.
Edited by Sommerfeld on 9/15/2013 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We have three or four other threads about this on the front page. Might be best to bring your concerns there.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Yeah. I found the healer proving grounds slightly unforgiving. Some attempts at silver/gold either ground me into the dirt, or "allowed" me to pass due to the NPC's actually doing what they told me to do.

Endless seems a bit unfair though with the multiple bubble debuffs. It's just kind of luck of the draw that the dps you don't choose to dispell doesn't run into everyone else. :/

I also got to wave 7 in endless, only to have my two dps (mage and hunter I think?) stand right in the center as 15 lava pools surrounded and covered them. They died very quickly, and I lost. It's stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Tiriel, should I bump this thread?

:P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I hate you all. >:(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]