Yu'lon yells: Learn from your mistakes!

90 Troll Druid
*waits for rez after getting insta killed from 3 insta blossom tosses*

Atleast with the others theirs indications there going to do what they do. Shes all like BLAH DEATH EVERYWHERE!

Do i have to stack fire resistance enchants or something to not be killed by 3 layers of fire?

Plus i didn't even get any count for her defeat after cause the spirit healer takes a century to rez you.
Reply Quote
I find Chi-ji more annoying. First time I fought him I was like "oh, hello little crane coming at me. What are you doing? - - - Splat."
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

Atleast with the others theirs indications there going to do what they do. Shes all like BLAH DEATH EVERYWHERE!

Do i have to stack fire resistance enchants or something to not be killed by 3 layers of fire?

Plus i didn't even get any count for her defeat after cause the spirit healer takes a century to rez you.

Don't stand on other people.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

Don't stand on other people.
I stand far enough but then i end up in the middle of 3 fires.
Reply Quote
It's not as bad as you are making it out to be. You shouldn't be taking more than one tick if you are paying attention. You should get a feel for it and be on the move as the ability goes out and not be one the of the derps that has to respawn for every other lotus barrage shot out. There's not a lot of warning and it's instant but it's on predictable timer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]