Paladin flying mount?

100 Human Paladin
Thoughts? I mean we have a ground mount, why not a flying one? Druids have flight form, so it wouldn't be abstract per say. ...Just some food for thought. Id like to hear what you all have to say!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
By that logic, Warlocks should also get one. I wouldn't say no to taking the Metamorphosis form and making it a Flight Form for Locks. It looks pretty sweet with Levitate on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I agree. Everyone can be happy honestly.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, but we'd need to give mounts to every class then.

The reason Paladins got ground mounts "free" to begin with was a long line of D&D fantasy where Paladins were often mounted and so got "free" or easier riding skills.

Besides, it's not like there aren't already tons of flying mounts to enjoy - if you want a Paladin themed one, look no further than the Argent Hypogryph. And it's a "small" flying mount, so usable in non-flying areas like BGs and such, too! (Honestly, it's one of my go-to mounts. That, my Warhorse [which I honestly like better than the Charger] and my Netherdrake for when I want to fly around in style.)

Oh, and don't forget we also have exclusive rights to the Argent Charger as well as the Argent Warhorse.

I think that makes a total of 5 Paladin themed mounts in the game:
Your 2 racial Paly horses, the Argent Warhorse and Charger(Paly exclusive) and Hypogryph (flying.)

Not that I'd be AGAINST this, but Paladins already have 3 exclusive mounts, which is more than any other class (Locks have 2 and DKs have 1 ground and 1 flying that looks retarded. XD) Before we get another, other classes need another because the !@#$%ing will reach new levels otherwise. ^_^
Reply Quote
Everyone always wants a class specific mount. For one, paladins are not flying combatants, neither are warlocks. Before you say, "DKs get the undead gryphon and they're not-," I'm gonna stop you right there and say they're consider a "hero" class and plus that gryphon is butt ugly and cost 900g.

Plus, druids get a flight form, because they're druids. Of course they can shapeshift into a bird.
And to add, what would the Horde and Alliance paladin flying mount be? A glowing gryphon? A glowing dragonhawk? Glowing Wyvern or Netherray?

Man, if you want those, minus the glowing part, they're sold or rewarded ingame already.
Grand Armored Gryphon and Ashes of Al'ar are my top "paladin flying mount".
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Paladin-gryphons
Vindicators-netherrays
Sunwalkers-wind riders
Blood Knights-flying prawns
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thoughts? I mean we have a ground mount, why not a flying one? Druids have flight form, so it wouldn't be abstract per say. ...Just some food for thought. Id like to hear what you all have to say!

Lolwut?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The paladin class mount may be free now, however when it was released it required that you took on a rather long and expensive quest chain to get the mount. The price in the end of the chain was comparable to buying a mount for anyone else. The only benefit was a class specific mount no one other then a paladin could have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]