1 week since patch - upgrades

90 Human Paladin
I got my grievous boots and some 550 something legs from the world bosses on the isle. I think I got pretty lucky on the boots
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/15/2013 05:52 PMPosted by Eubanks
If you can't keep a 4 or 5 BoG EF up with this, uninstall the game.

A mod isn't going to change the number of Grand Crusader procs you get. 5 BoG EF rolling is very tricky for me at 11,000 haste on my paladin.

The mob is going to change you refreshing before it runs out and knowing at how many stacks of BoG you did though ;) Mostly what I meant, and was mostly talking about high haste Paladins struggling with EF+BoG (I know I did).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yeah I have addon to track EF always appreciative of other suggestions as well..

My problem with EF is I'm hoping it does as good as SS.. I know its suppose to do wonders... just Having problem wrapping my head around the great heals is better than the absorbs ..

I'm sure it's just gonna take sometime.. Hate changes when we were so perfect is 5.3 :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/15/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Alexmania
just Having problem wrapping my head around the great heals is better than the absorbs ..

Theck put it best, it's a brute force method. It's just better because it's about 4-5 times more "healing" than SS absorbs now. Anything less and SS would come out on top because Absorbs do not overheal.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It has been a good week! (About 8ilvl upgrade) Add a Flexraid weapon to that :)

Got a couple upgrades tonight, tier helm and trinket. If luck is on my side, perhaps I can coin roll an item with t he 3 remaining bosses tomorrow.

I am happy to replace Haste-stam gems to Haste-hit gems now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I have been working on gathering a healing set. My guild is hoping to get a group together to start flex raiding, and I volunteered to heal. I like it so far, but the August Celestial world bosses made me feel pretty useless. I just need the Timeless Isle healing trinket, shoulders, boots, and possibly a better healing weapon from ToT.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Nothing for me this week. 3 burdens of eternity and all were either pure hit or pure expertise. :(

Sitting at valor cap stinks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Got my shiny new cape, otherwise nothing.

However heading into SoO tomorrow now that all my raiders are back.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Normal weapon, warforged ring, warforged shield

Fun stuffs

Still have Garrosh to go!

Even got to put that shield to work this tier. 3 tanked Paragons lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I got tier legs from the Celestials, so that was cool. Not much of a chance for loot in SoO though. We're still having roster issues and the group we went in with had abysmal DPS, so we couldn't get past Fallen Protectors.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1 week since patch, less than 24 hours at 90 on this toon..

Gearing so easy (Second ret paladin, because I love ret yo')
Edited by Filfatwo on 9/16/2013 1:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
just got gold on the tank proving grounds. thanks for the link to the weakauras berith. I wouldn't have been able to do it without it. The difference in damage intake was astronomical.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Basically everything I have on was an upgrade this week, save my legs. I haven't gotten a new weapon since I was able to do LFR. I've probably done 3 clears of every LFR and haven't been lucky with drops.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
just got gold on the tank proving grounds. thanks for the link to the weakauras berith. I wouldn't have been able to do it without it. The difference in damage intake was astronomical.

No problem, I toyed a lot until I found that link and it really did wonders, it's really a good WA.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I did a little proving grounds today.. Got to 10/10 gold first try, then bit it hard right when big guys came out, ha .. Ill have to check out that string tomorrow, got me curious.

I'm love addons or finding something to add to the UI !

Mainly went to see a difference between SS and EF ... EF wins hands down, night and day difference! Starting to get used to EF as well, just took awhile :/

Def will stick with EF !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm being fed my 4p, so I've gotten head, shoulders, and chest so far. Given that I'm the only one without a heroic weapon (and damn near everyone else has heroic TF, even), I'm the priority target on 2h weapons, but we haven't had any drop.

There are some bonuses to making it known that you're going from 4p to 4p and nothing in between.

There's also some downsides: I am very, very low priority for the other nine slots, but hey, fair's fair and I can't complain.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]