Pet drops in LFR

60 Blood Elf Death Knight
What companion pets can drop in any of the Pandaria LFRs through SoO? And can you get an extra shot at obtaining them with Bonus Rolls?

I've read conflicting things is why I ask.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Gooey Shaling is LFR, Droplet of Y'shaarj is Flex/Normal/Heroic, according to Wowhead

Servers are down right now but the difficulty source in the pet journal should be mentioned for Blackfuse Bombling, Kovok, and anything else I might be missing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
When I had read the patch notes, I had interpreted them as having the bonus-roll change only apply to ToT. However, Warcraftpets posted the following:

http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/patch-5-4-live-with-33-new-pets/

"Pets can now be won in Throne of Thunder raid using bonus rolls. This change to bonus rolls also applies to the Siege of Orgrimmar, although the new raid uses Warforged Seals as currency instead of Mogu Runes of Fate."
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Going from memory... so this is spotty at best:

Living Sandling - Last stand
Pygmy Direhorn - Last stand
Ji'kun Hatchling - Forgotten Depths
Son of Animus - Halls of Flesh Shaping
Living Fluid - Halls of Flesh Shaping

And the 5.4 pets:

Blackfuse Bombling
Gooey Sha-ling
Kovok

Again, going off memory... hope that helps.
Edited by Vear on 9/17/2013 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
When I had read the patch notes, I had interpreted them as having the bonus-roll change only apply to ToT. However, Warcraftpets posted the following:

http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/patch-5-4-live-with-33-new-pets/

"Pets can now be won in Throne of Thunder raid using bonus rolls. This change to bonus rolls also applies to the Siege of Orgrimmar, although the new raid uses Warforged Seals as currency instead of Mogu Runes of Fate."

I assume the change to ToT is a bug fix, since you wold expect the pets to be eligible from the bonus roll in the first place. So that's why it's specifically me toned in the patch notes, but SoO is not.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Dont know about bonus, but I got my Son of Animous from LFR without the bonus roll. (Nice little surprise)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The Gooey Sha'ling can be obtained from Flex as well, although I cannot recall if it was from a bonus roll or not (I do know someone did get a pet from a bonus roll). Both pets dropped in my guilds flex run, and one of my guildies was kind enough to give me their sha'ling knowing how much I am a pet collector =P I purchased the droplet version from someone selling it in trade for a decent amount.

I love both of those little pets...when you move, they leave little sha trails!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Dont know about bonus, but I got my Son of Animous from LFR without the bonus roll. (Nice little surprise)

Before 5.4, you couldn't do a bonus roll for the pets. That came with the patch.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I can confirm the the gooey sha-ling can be won on bonus rolls in Flex. One of my guildies won one that way last week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]