Broken bridge on Timeless Isle

Okay, what is the big secret that everyone except me seems to know. I keep seeing people bounding across that huge gap as though they were big crickets, but whenever I try to do it, I fall to my death. How, in the name of Holy Light, are people doing that? How does one get to the other side?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Legendary cloak.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
The cloak provides the jump but you can get up there via albatross too. It's the inner sanctuary you absolutely cannot get into without the cloak.

I believe you can also manage to jump from the bridge and use a glider
Reply Quote
Ah. Thanks. How do I get that? I guess I'm kind of clueless.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You don't....If you try and take a bird......you'll get shot down by griefers
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
You can use a golden glider or slowfall to get across if you want to get to the Chest for the free iLvl 535 epic.
Edited by Malza on 9/13/2013 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ah. Thanks. How do I get that? I guess I'm kind of clueless.

Go see Wrathion in the Tavern in the Mists. He'll start you on the quest line.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I still had problems with the bridge even with a glider...

*If you're after Garnia*
I figured out an alternative:
Head east and swim north until you get by the red pool on the map. Swim out until fatigue starts and get on your flying mount. Fly straight up until you're high enough, angle yourself toward the land, and use the glider. You should be angled so you perfectly fly over the pool, click off the glider and you'll land safely. I will be camped out here until I get the Ruby Droplet
Edited by Faerilea on 9/15/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
I am so cool, I just run towards the gap and I fly over it.

It happens when you have a very special cape like I do. Just catches the wind.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You can use a golden glider or slowfall to get across if you want to get to the Chest for the free iLvl 535 epic.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
wat 535 epic?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Doesn't it just port you out?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You don't....If you try and take a bird......you'll get shot down by griefers

Umm, from the hotfix notes....

Highwind Albatross already carrying a player will no longer have its flight path interrupted when attacked by other players. Players who have been picked up by an Albatross can still interrupt its flight by attacking it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]