Combat PvP 5.4

Anyone been playing some combat pvp in 5.4? About to buy tyra swords, throw some chants on them and test it out. Any input on how its looking so far or are sub/assas still better. Tired of daggers, all I've played since wotlk. want some badass swords
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I love combat
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Combat all the way! It's lackluster in arenas since your damage is sunk so deep into your CDs, but a high mastery/crit build will scare the !@#$ out of almost anyone with killing spree. Also, use expose armor. I'm not rolling the glyph for it now because I've been doing PvE, but every little bit helps. You can get away without it on leather and cloth, but it's a nice buff against plate.

Few tips: Try not to blow KS too early. You want Bandit's Guile (i actually don't remember if it's still called bandits guile or if it's combat insight now) at 30% ideally. Naturally that takes 15 reavealing/sinister strikes so it won't happen a lot. Try to have at least 20, though, with maybe a trinket up. Adrenaline rush with shadow blades is a huge combo against plate, especially if they don't have anyway to stop you. Make sure you keep SnD up and go bat %^-* insane!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]