Conquest vendor gone 5.4?

90 Worgen Hunter
Anyone else having this issue he was there earlier but he disappeared.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
They removed them temporarily because a bug gave some people a ludicrous pile of CP.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
a ludicrous pile of CP

i giggled
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I get that there is a problem with the conquest points, but why has there not been a blue post from blizz anywhere assuring people of a fix, or even letting us know what's going on. I grinded my 2200 points to have a nice grievous piece today all that work only to see that the vendor is now gone, kinda makes you not want to play if you can't get and more conquest or gear. we waited all that time on the maintenance for tuesday, people been waiting to do meaningful pvp and now this crap blizz get your !@#$ together been putting out good fast content but sacrificing quality get the %^-* right
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I get that there is a problem with the conquest points, but why has there not been a blue post from blizz anywhere assuring people of a fix, or even letting us know what's going on. I grinded my 2200 points to have a nice grievous piece today all that work only to see that the vendor is now gone, kinda makes you not want to play if you can't get and more conquest or gear. we waited all that time on the maintenance for tuesday, people been waiting to do meaningful pvp and now this crap blizz get your !@#$ together been putting out good fast content but sacrificing quality get the %^-* right

You mean like this sticky in the Arena forum that was posted 4 hours ago?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9972358604?page=1#1

I mean really did you even try to look for a blue post before claiming there wasn't one?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
thank you at least I see something official that shows it's being worked on
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
thank you at least I see something official that shows it's being worked on

Blue Tracker at mmo-champion is a good way to quickly find blue posts on topics like this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
They removed them temporarily because a bug gave some people a ludicrous pile of CP.

Except it is not a bug, it is an implementation Blizzard put in place for people who do not do Arenas or PvP a way to catch up to the current week. It is not a bug, it is a 'bug'; i.e: Blizzard's scapegoat claim when they are not happy with something.
Edited by Bretherezen on 9/19/2013 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Basically the above, just shamelessly bumping for discussion as I myself am unhappy with this decision.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
BLIZZ POST SOMETHING ABOUT REPAIRS PLZ, I HATE TO WAIT FOR MY NEW GREVIOUS GEAR!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
When in the !@#$ are these going to be up?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
so its been days and days now and im starting to wonder....whats taking so long? /sigh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]