Conquest vendors temporarily disabled

90 Human Rogue
where is season 19??

Camon i thought wed have it by now
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
lol if this was valor instead of conquest bug, and a valor quartermaster instead of the PvP one, this would have been fixed in minutes or a max of a few hours

I know right?
Reply Quote
09/20/2013 06:06 AMPosted by Suzybishop
Go ahead, name 1.

League of Legends, yw

I'm going to LoL at that statement. besides, the only place that we get anything remotely close to "poor customer service" is with in game issues. if i have an account issue, or something of that nature, or someone damaging my gameplay, or i lost an item that for some reason isn't restoring the normal way, or i've heard theres a work around for something quest related thats currently having issues, 1 call thats all, Blizz FTW.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Relax kids its just 1 week, and if it goes for 2 o well. Earn your cap and buy when the vendors come back.

They shouldnt allow people to post on the forums with less than 8k chievo points, everyone i read sounds like a complete mouthbreather.

Thx for the changes this season blizz, a step in the right direction.

You are the one that sounds like a mouthbreather. Using AP as a way to measure someone's knowledge of the game. You do realize that you can farm more than 10k in a single year of playing right? And I have known people with 18k+ that couldnt actually play the game to save their life. AP are a vanity feature, nothing more.

You had a semi-decent post the first sentence you wrote, but then you had to show everyone how childish you really are.

I'm still waiting on you to identify one of these players with "5+ pieces of grievous and grievous weapons" that you claimed to have seen on your server, Tels.

They're still nowhere to be found on the ladder.
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Warlock
Its really insane they haven't fixed this issue yet. While PvPers are in the minority, this isn't something that should be happening when all their subs are still paying 15 bucks a month to play.

They talk about their resources like they're so precious, yet they spend it on ridiculous features like pet battles, scenarios, ANOTHER raid difficulty, dailies, etc. Yet here we are with 9 year old models, imbalanced PvP, massively imbalanced servers, forced dull PvE content, cheap scenarios instead of new 5mans, like 8 tiers of PvE gear to go through, recycled zones. I can go on and on, but I really don't see where its being put. The next expansion better be extremely amazing is all I have to say on that.

Apologies for the rant. I just don't understand how an issue this small takes them so long to fix with the money they make.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Atleast they are gonna extend the pvp season a solid 2 weeks from its intentional end, right?
Imean, some people go to blizzcon alone just to watch the pvp finalists, pvp'ers, etc.
I sure as hell wouldn't go to/ or watch blizzcon to watch a group of kids down
Garrosh Hellscream rofl.
Reply Quote
Its really insane they haven't fixed this issue yet. While PvPers are in the minority, this isn't something that should be happening when all their subs are still paying 15 bucks a month to play.

They talk about their resources like they're so precious, yet they spend it on ridiculous features like pet battles, scenarios, ANOTHER raid difficulty, dailies, etc. Yet here we are with 9 year old models, imbalanced PvP, massively imbalanced servers, forced dull PvE content, cheap scenarios instead of new 5mans, like 8 tiers of PvE gear to go through, recycled zones. I can go on and on, but I really don't see where its being put. The next expansion better be extremely amazing is all I have to say on that.

Apologies for the rant. I just don't understand how an issue this small takes them so long to fix with the money they make.

Pet battles: I don't care for them, but a lot of people like them; and since the majority do like it, it becomes a good update.
Scenarios: FRIEKEN AMAZING ADDITION TO THE GAME. ITS DIFFERENT
Another Raid Difficulty?: Its not really another difficulty, its just a way for those guilds that have 10 one day or 24 the other to do a raid with everyone.
9 Year old Models: Okay i'll give you that one.
Imbalanecd PVP: Are they supposed to hold your hand? Real life PVP, is it balanced? NO.
Massively Imbalanced Servers: While true, you should be selecting a server based on your intrests.
Forced Dull PVE Content; Up to lvl 10 true, beyond that you can BG your way to 90. It's possible, and has been done.
Cheap Scenarios: Already talked about
New 5 mans: Ha, there are enough of these, if they added any more we'd be looking at Portals 3.
Like 8 Tiers of PVE Gear to go through: Don't like it? Pick one from WoWHead, or just go PVP and leave us PVEers and our addiction to liking variety alone.
Recycled Zones: Let's adapt this to the real world, We've had 2 Iraq "wars" both of which were in the same place, places adapt, they cant keep everything the same forever. Otherwise the sunwell would have never imploded and we'd still ahve Kalimdor, lorderon and Arthas wouldnt be dead.
The Next expansion better be amazing: Oh, it always is, but negative nancies like you don't look at the good, you find bad in everything you do.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

There have been people in RBGS in near full grievous weapon and all... You're probably one of them and just want to keep your gear.

Then name one of those players. Please. Just one.
Also learn to check armories before making ridiculous comments.

Edit: Aw, you deleted your comment. That's adorable. Too bad I already quoted it. You must have also missed my comment about searching through the ladders for over an hour *trying* to find these people. None exist. It's all drama, no facts.

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, they took the gear off their toon before logging out? But oh no, that would be way to complex for anyone to do.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk

Then name one of those players. Please. Just one.
Also learn to check armories before making ridiculous comments.

Edit: Aw, you deleted your comment. That's adorable. Too bad I already quoted it. You must have also missed my comment about searching through the ladders for over an hour *trying* to find these people. None exist. It's all drama, no facts.

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, they took the gear off their toon before logging out? But oh no, that would be way to complex for anyone to do.

Conjuring hypotheticals to support your own baseless claims.
There are a couple of ways of telling that's not the case: activity log shows purchases made, and if the player doesn't pve, chances are their maximum ilevel will reflect their pvp gear.

You specifically claimed to have seen multiple people in 5+ grievous with weapons on your server. I specifically checked the ladders for people from your server. None found even have enough games to possibly have weapons, let alone 5+ pieces of grievous.

My challenge still stands: Show me *JUST ONE* person fitting the description you made. Prove you're not a lying dramatist.

Here's a link to the ladders to help you out on that quest:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

REMEMBER: They'll need at least 40 arena wins, or 18 rbg wins to qualify to purchase weapons. You can sort by wins to narrow the time it takes to look. ;)
Edited by Leica on 9/20/2013 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Less QQ more PEW PEW
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are aware of an issue affecting a number of players that caused them to have an unusually high Conquest Point cap. Conquest vendors have been temporarily disabled while we work on a fix to correct this. Conquest Points obtained in excess of the 2200 point cap will be lost and we'll be removing the Grievous Conquest achievement from any characters that managed to obtain it.

The vendors will be made available again once the fix is in place.

The Fix has alrdy happened! where are the vendors?

I see that now as well the cap is fixed but there is still no vendor :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

Conjuring hypotheticals to support your own baseless claims.
There are a couple of ways of telling that's not the case: activity log shows purchases made, and if the player doesn't pve, chances are their maximum ilevel will reflect their pvp gear.

You specifically claimed to have seen multiple people in 5+ grievous with weapons on your server. I specifically checked the ladders for people from your server. None found even have enough games to possibly have weapons, let alone 5+ pieces of grievous.

My challenge still stands: Show me *JUST ONE* person fitting the description you made. Prove you're not a lying dramatist.

Here's a link to the ladders to help you out on that quest:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

REMEMBER: They'll need at least 40 arena wins, or 18 rbg wins to qualify to purchase weapons. You can sort by wins to narrow the time it takes to look. ;)

The reason you are asking now and not at the start of the thread is because you know that all activity logs are going to be so flooded with other notifications that it is literally impossible to identify what people recieved 3 days ago from those vendors if they arent currently wearing it.

So at this point, we are at an impasse.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
Sad to see that the vendor is still missing. I wanna buy a couple Enchant Weapon - Spirit of Conquest.
Edited by Unclemoriat on 9/20/2013 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk

The reason you are asking now and not at the start of the thread is because you know that all activity logs are going to be so flooded with other notifications that it is literally impossible to identify what people recieved 3 days ago from those vendors if they arent currently wearing it.

I asked the first time I saw you make the comment, a couple of pages ago. That was my first activity in the thread.

You're ridiculously paranoid if you think I'm in on some conspiracy to help people keep their grievous gear that in all likelihood never existed in the first place.

So at this point, we are at an impasse.

There's no impasse at all. You just lied and are upset that you were caught in it. It's understandable.

No one obtained massive amounts of grievous gear. At most, people probably obtained two. Vendors were *just not around long enough* for people to have what you claimed they had. Your server doesn't have enough people actively queueing to have what you claimed to have seen on your server.

You're being vague for a reason: because you're making it up to dramatize the thread further. Stop it.

Oh, here's this too:
"obtained grievous gladiator's slicer" site:battle.net
Plug that into google. See what you find (or rather, don't find.) Replace slicer with the seasonal weapon of your choice. Not infallible, but it has no issue picking up other purchases.

For example:
"obtained grievous gladiator's ironskin" site:battle.net
That returns two pages of results, primarily of people obtaining grievous gladiator's ironskin gloves. Couple of results for legs too, but those drop from Celestials and the person that received them that I looked up has only won 2 games, meaning it was a boss drop.

And remember, google has this handy feature called "show cached page." You can select a cached copy of a page via the dropdown arrow beside the result. Just in case you want to remark that they'd be gone from the log by now.

Now please, keep creating hypotheticals to avoid the fact that you lied. It's highly entertaining to anyone that can see through it.
Edited by Leica on 9/20/2013 7:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Sad to see that the vendor is still missing. I wanna buy a couple Enchant Weapon - Spirit of Conquest.

Not to disappoint, dear, but those require 2200 in 3s, 5s, or RBGs. 2s don't count.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't even come to this thread to check and see if the vendors are fixed anymore, I just like reading the banter between Leica and Tels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]