Conquest vendors temporarily disabled

100 Orc Shaman
Not to disappoint, dear, but those require 2200 in 3s, 5s, or RBGs. 2s don't count.

glorious tyranny: 2200 in 3s 5s or RBGs
tabard: 2500 in any bracket
dancing steel\jade spirit 2200 enchant: 2200 in any bracket

been that way since they came out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hahaha, well played Leica. You have me in checkmate in this game of forum chess.

I do here offically concede that you are correct and I am wrong.

It was fun while it lasted :)
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
Sad to see that the vendor is still missing. I wanna buy a couple Enchant Weapon - Spirit of Conquest.

Not to disappoint, dear, but those require 2200 in 3s, 5s, or RBGs. 2s don't count.

2s rating works for this particular enchant.

Edit: Djswolekinqx (what a name) beat me to it.
Edited by Unclemoriat on 9/20/2013 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
I don't even come to this thread to check and see if the vendors are fixed anymore, I just like reading the banter between Leica and Tels.

I hope it's entertaining! ;)
Seriously though, people. Don't lie about such petty things!

09/20/2013 07:54 AMPosted by Djswolekinqx

glorious tyranny: 2200 in 3s 5s or RBGs
tabard: 2500 in any bracket
dancing steel\jade spirit 2200 enchant: 2200 in any bracket

been that way since they came out

Ah, I never noticed that. That's honestly kind of whack. Explains the plethora of the non-Glorious enchants around, though.

Hahaha, well played Leica. You have me in checkmate in this game of forum chess.

Care to explain why you felt the need to make that up, though? What's the aim?
Edited by Leica on 9/20/2013 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

Damn it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
If you found that funny...you should check the bit of banter between Osagu and I earlier in the thread. Pretty funny stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I spun the tale purely for dramatic impact. Nothing else. I didnt do my research ahead of time and it bit me in the !@#. I assumed ($%^ out of u and me, right?) that people had weapons just because theorectially it is possible and with millions of people playing this game it seemed logical that someone would find a way to get the advantage.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
Theoretically it actually wasn't possible, not without a ridiculous amount of wintrading. The vendors weren't up for long at all, certainly not long enough to win the required number of games (and thus, points) needed to unlock weapons.

Moral of the story: Don't be that guy! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I would be less frustrated if a blue could at least post and give an update as to why the vendors aren't back up either (fix didn't work fully, making sure it worked, or just aliens) but they are just leaving us all in the dark with no idea of when to expect it back up by and thats what I think bothers me most.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Yeah an update on what's going on with the vendors would be great.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Theoretically it actually wasn't possible, not without a ridiculous amount of wintrading. The vendors weren't up for long at all, certainly not long enough to win the required number of games (and thus, points) needed to unlock weapons.

Moral of the story: Don't be that guy! ;)

I was under the impression, wrongly it seems, that the vendors were up for 3-4 hours before the bug was found. Enough time to get 40 wins if you have a good team I think. But thats neither here nor there now.

Yeah an update on what's going on with the vendors would be great.

I second this. The cap is fixed. Why no vendors?
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman
Seriously.................. UPDATE US ON THESE VENDORS!!! kthxsbye
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
maybe they forgot to put them back after they fixed the conquest vendor.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
im hoping when i log back on, that the Vendors are up haha, tho waiting till tuesday, then picking up Head and Shoulder's
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
im hoping when i log back on, that the Vendors are up haha, tho waiting till tuesday, then picking up Head and Shoulder's

You can always pick up Head and Shoulders from Walmart, no need to wait until Tuesday :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
where vendors i want my pretty shoulder wings
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/17/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Bellatrux
Conquest Points obtained in excess of the 2200 point cap will be lost

Perhaps there was a better solution? Since technically those are arena matches won.

Whatever amount of points OVER 2200 you've earned, should be given to you in the following weeks, so you don't have to lose any points, you just earn them at the same rate as everyone else.

Say you earn 3000 points week 1. Well then next arena's week will be at 800/2200.
Or you earn 5700, Next week you're already capped on tuesday, and the following week is 1300/2200.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]