Conquest vendors temporarily disabled

90 Orc Shaman
Its been over 2 days since this problem occured, and have yet to say anything about when they will be back... Kind of redic. Not professional at all, yet there was a restart last night and the vendors couldnt be fixed? some bull
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
yay I have the whole weekend off from work, time to get some pvp in for a piece of grievous... oh wait.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
this is getting kind of retarded blizz...2 days and not a word?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac relevant
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac relevant

After 2 minutes it becomes noise, no recognizable language or words.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
And now im scared because i cant even listen to it differently, fry's voice is gone and all thats left is strange honking noises.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It had morphed into a static like sound, given i replayed the video to see how far my brain could stretch it. This is interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Looks like blizzard is prioritizing the master race.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
09/20/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Krynthos

FIX IT BLIZZARD.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/20/2013 10:51 AMPosted by Krynthos
fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Arenas are BROKEN, 5.4 doesn't care at all for the PVP community, blizzard doesn't care about us, not even a blue post. WE are PAYING for this game, even the LoL community has better service and its free to play, Shame on you all blizzard, it all went down when you merged with activision
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This thread is kind of odd....

Anyway.

Me, I just hope it gets fixed by Tuesday. I guess it's not a BIG deal if everyone's behind a week, but I don't want to get stomped by people the RNG loves more than it loves me.

Edit: Also, not to be THAT guy, but I think there's been several blue posts. In this very thread.
Edited by Anyaka on 9/20/2013 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
"Edit: Also, not to be THAT guy, but I think there's been several blue posts. In this very thread. [/quote]"

Well, dont think, check. and no, THERE HAS NO BEEN OTHER BLUE POST, since the first one
Edited by Wichomx on 9/20/2013 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Is 1 piece of gear really worth 26 pages of QQ? "OMFG I WOULD GAIN LIKE 100 STATS!!!"

TBH if 100 stats is what's keeping you from being able to pvp competitively there is a bigger problem.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Great job on customer service Blizzard, true group of winners yall got working for you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
We are aware of an issue affecting a number of players that caused them to have an unusually high Conquest Point cap. Conquest vendors have been temporarily disabled while we work on a fix to correct this. Conquest Points obtained in excess of the 2200 point cap will be lost and we'll be removing the Grievous Conquest achievement from any characters that managed to obtain it.

The vendors will be made available again once the fix is in place.

Rygarious, the one who annouced that he in the team taking care of the PVP conquest point issues, posted this 18 hours ago: -" I <3 ramen, WTB [Ramen]! ", you can all check him by clicking his name, so he has time to post that crap, but NOT ANSWER real game issues of the game? almost 3 days.
Reply Quote
53 Dwarf Shaman
09/20/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Wichomx
"Edit: Also, not to be THAT guy, but I think there's been several blue posts. In this very thread.
"

Well, dont think, check. and no, THERE HAS NO BEEN OTHER BLUE POST, since the first one [/quote]
yes.... there was.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Is 1 piece of gear really worth 26 pages of QQ? "OMFG I WOULD GAIN LIKE 100 STATS!!!"

TBH if 100 stats is what's keeping you from being able to pvp competitively there is a bigger problem.

You don't understand the difference one piece of gear makes, especially for rogues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]