Conquest vendors temporarily disabled

90 Blood Elf Warrior
I do know feel this is getting a bit out of hand. Make a big deal of a new PvP season only to delay it a week with close to zero relevant info about it. "Looking into it" doesn't say anything.
I'm patient. I just hope the vendor is relatively quick.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
simple fact that this is a really easy problem to fix thats not top priority.

its been 3-4 days and it's still not fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT.

In conclusion; FIX IT.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
@Goodbye - Sure I do, I happen to have one, as well as a warrior. (both are extremely gear dependant, no arguement there. but next to no one else has the gear either, how does that put anyone at a disadvantage?)

*inb4: Lol omg your rating rofl you dont even know what you are talking about
Edited by Sumoo on 9/20/2013 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
@Goodbye - Sure I do, I happen to have one, as well as a warrior. (both are extremely gear dependant, no arguement there. but next to no one else has the gear either, how does that put anyone at a disadvantage?)

*inb4: Lol omg your rating rofl you dont even know what you are talking about

I would say the only real problem with your statement (and question) is the fact that you forgot to boil them for 5 minutes to soften them BEFORE you broil them. If you put it straight in there you will end up with perfect looking potato wedges, but their inside will be like a raw turnip. Needless to say your guests will not enjoy them. Just remember to boil in lightly salted water for at least 5 minutes (depending on thickness of your wedges).
Edited by Krynthos on 9/20/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I do know feel this is getting a bit out of hand. Make a big deal of a new PvP season only to delay it a week with close to zero relevant info about it. "Looking into it" doesn't say anything.
I'm patient. I just hope the vendor is relatively quick.

simple fact that this is a really easy problem to fix thats not top priority.

its been 3-4 days and it's still not fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
anyone who did manage to get gear they are not going to remove it, last season a similar bug occurred and they had to temporarily disable conquest vendors for the first week of the season. on my druid i managed to buy a piece of gear before the vendors were disabled. i kept that piece of gear all season. they arnt going to go through every individual account and see what they bought. anyone who did get the gear will keep it.

EDIT: last season it took until the next tuesday to fix. so i would expect it to be down till the 24th.
Edited by Morelaster on 9/20/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I would say the only real problem with your statement (and question) is the fact that you forgot to boil them for 5 minutes to soften them BEFORE you broil them. If you put it straight in there you will end up with perfect looking potato wedges, but their inside will be like a raw turnip. Needless to say your guests will not enjoy them. Just remember to boil in lightly salted water for at least 5 minutes (depending on thickness of your wedges).

can i have some with cheese on top?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I can wait for the gear....ITS CCY that bothers me to no end.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/20/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Toocutexoxo

can i have some with cheese on top?

You can add whatever you like to them during the last 2 minutes under the broiler, remember to season, flip, and season again. Cheese, shallots, or even chili can be added for final touches.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Conquest Points obtained in excess of the 2200 point cap will be lost and we'll be removing the Grievous Conquest achievement from any characters that managed to obtain it.

says nothing about removing gear from those who managed to buy it before the vendors were disabled.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/20/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Morelaster
Conquest Points obtained in excess of the 2200 point cap will be lost and we'll be removing the Grievous Conquest achievement from any characters that managed to obtain it.

says nothing about removing gear from those who managed to buy it before the vendors were disabled.

This is a matter of preference, some like to have the skin left on for that "natural" look, while other prefer to skin them for that clean look. Once the skin is broiled it really loses any flavor and becomes more of a texture thing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I can wait for the gear....ITS CCY that bothers me to no end.

Try brushing the bottom of your pan with olive oil, this will prevent sticking and also give a nice crisp to your wedge.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
probably wont get anything until tuesday is my guess lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
probably wont get anything until tuesday is my guess lol

My line of thinking as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
if it's going to be tuesday, it would be nice if a blizzard employee could acknowledge that instead of leaving us with a 3 day old post and no update whatsoever.

great customer service, blizzard. top notch!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
if it's going to be tuesday, it would be nice if a blizzard employee could acknowledge that instead of leaving us with a 3 day old post and no update whatsoever.

great customer service, blizzard. top notch!

Without a doubt; some sort of notification about either being before or at Tuesday would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
this is actually pretty comical. its like they dont care that they are losing 10s of millions of dollars in revenue a month and dont even care. terrific customer service if you ask me
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
See thats the thing. Blizzard doesnt care about keeping anyone updated on this issue because its a PvP problem. They know that very few people will actually cancel their accounts over this issue, despite the numerous threats by people on here that they will. And those that actually DO cancel their subs, will more than likely just re-up in a few weeks or months.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]