Garrosh Loot Table Hotfix & Compensation

(Locked)

90 Human Priest
No no, I mean in general, not this buggy week specifically.

When we kill him on 10m, will any of these super tokens drop?
90 Pandaren Monk
10 man gets 1, I believe, same as the other tier bosses.
90 Troll Druid
Yeah its just 1 for 10man.
100 Human Rogue
09/16/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Jalopy
Oh, so 25 mans not only get increased chance of Warforged items, more items per boss per player ratio, and now they get even more tier pieces off the final boss? Fantastic.

Check your privilege, 10m.
2 Troll Warrior
ITT: Entitled 25m raiders.

Also 10m whiners, gg
90 Troll Priest
We've been compensated, thanks Blizz ;D
100 Draenei Priest
guild leader or raid leader? what if it was a half guild run with others from out of guild?

Our raid was set to Master Looter, and the tokens ended up going to the Master Looter. I imagine if it were set to group loot (god forbid), it would go to the raid leader.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Once again we have an example of Blizzard "ninja buffing" 25 mans in a backhanded way of saying to 10 man raids, F U suckers.
10 Blood Elf Paladin
we cleared it on 10, wheres our loot prize?

I could use a new pair of boots.
Edited by Sanctifìed on 9/17/2013 3:23 AM PDT
100 Human Rogue
Once again we have an example of Blizzard "ninja buffing" 25 mans in a backhanded way of saying to 10 man raids, F U suckers.

25man raids are simply more of an effort, stop being a whiny baby.
100 Tauren Paladin
Oh, so 25 mans not only get increased chance of Warforged items, more items per boss per player ratio, and now they get even more tier pieces off the final boss? Fantastic.

Go raid in a 25 man guild you bad.
When 10 man guilds start to die then you will get your perks. Why are you against propping up 25 man raiding since it's in decline? It is something that's been in this game since the burning crusade. It doesn't even affect you, so why are you having a cry?

So question... does 10m get *any* of these tokens?

Or is it a strictly 25m thing?

Are you serious? 10 mans don't get more than 2 items per boss with a maximum of 1 tier token. derp
You dun deserve more loot. 10m is so simple to organise.
Edited by Capitis on 9/17/2013 6:29 AM PDT
14 Undead Mage
is 11.40 am and they said that they will put the servers online at 11.00 am and im waiting since 9.00 whats happening?
100 Dwarf Hunter
ITT: Entitled 25m raiders.

Also 10m whiners, gg

I'm in a 10 man group, and IMHO, what I see looks perfectly reasonable. As it has been for quite some time now.

10 man: one token and one other piece of loot
25 man: three tokens and two (I hope) other pieces of loot

That's one item per five people in there, and a fair distribution of tokens and normal loot.

I just don't see a problem. Sure we have a lower chance of thunderforged gear, but them's the breaks. Not gonna #ragequit over it.
90 Human Priest
Are you serious? 10 mans don't get more than 2 items per boss with a maximum of 1 tier token. derp
You dun deserve more loot. 10m is so simple to organise.

Why does difficulty to organize mean you should get more loot? I completly understood this when 25s>10s in difficulty but ive raided both the last tier and the difficulty is fight dependent but is very similar. And outside of pure mechanic difficulty 25s are often able to class stack to break mechanics. Hand of Purity (prehotfix), rogues, warlocks etc. At the end of the day loot should be rewarded based on difficulty of the raid.
90 Goblin Priest
As if this is being argued about right now. 1 piece of loot per 5 people in the raid. 25 people in the raid means more loot drops, so 10M and 25M raid teams can gear up at the same rate, which is fair.
90 Worgen Hunter
Not saying I agree, but the argument is that with luck, you will have everyone's token in 9 25m runs, and 10 10m runs.

I could honestly care less even if I was raiding this expansion. I just want to have fun.
90 Goblin Priest
09/17/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Demonflurry
Not saying I agree, but the argument is that with luck, you will have everyone's token in 9 25m runs, and 10 10m runs.

Unfortunately 2.5 times the amount of players in a raid makes it difficult to scale the amount of tier tokens, I'd imagine. Either you'd have 2 tokens dropping in 25M difficulty, which would require 13 weeks to get a token for everyone (assuming the RNG gods are smiling down on you) or the 3 we have now, which is 9 weeks. But since the type of token is RNG, these ideal timelines don't mean much.
100 Troll Shaman
People still raid 25 man?

How about that.
90 Tauren Druid
Good.. I'm glad that 25m will be viable again outside of LFR.
I feel a raid is more of a raid when there are more people, 10m just doesnt cut it. lol
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]