Nobody does the celestial raids on Timeless

90 Tauren Paladin
When is the best time to try and do these for the legendary? Can't get any raids organized..never see the celestials being attacked...major speed bump....0/4 on these bosses
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
You can do them cross-realm, look for them in OpenRaid... also what time are you trying to do them? Prime time for most servers is 5pm EST ~ Midnight... not going to find many people doing them at 3am EST.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
The earlier in the week, the better. Most raiders try to get their world boss kills on Tuesdays.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I got a couple of kills in yesterday. Having said that, activity has dropped way off from last week, when I assume people were finishing their legendary quest chain.
Reply Quote
Part of the problem is they have no mount drops, which kind of dilutes the interest of people who don't care about PVP loot or already have the PVE gloves/pants or better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Get the OQueue addon. There is always somebody doing the celestials on it. And if not you can start a group and fill it fairly quickly.
Edited by Kyriana on 9/18/2013 7:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
oQueue or Openraid is the way to go.
Reply Quote
oQueue or Openraid is the way to go.

I got both my Celestial and Ordos kill yesterday using oQueue, great addon
Edited by Daru on 9/18/2013 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oqueue .. You'll get a celestial group any time you want it.
Reply Quote
Yeah im usually one to point out issues, but finding Celestials or ordos groups is not a major problem.

Just sign up for openraid and watch the chat while hunting Evermaw, you will have a raid in no time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I don't actually join a raid for it If im there and my fraction tagged it and fighting it I will just jump in a kill it and get my bag of loot
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
like people said join openraid and do it mostly its bases on server when things are done and im gessing ur server is dead since u dont see any one killing the celestials on tusday
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
When is the best time to try and do these for the legendary? Can't get any raids organized..never see the celestials being attacked...major speed bump....0/4 on these bosses

get a real ID friend on Illidan / Malganis / Arthas

you will have from Tues-Sat non stop Celestial/ordos kills
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Do them on Tuesday at 11am PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]