About Timeless Isle

Like most people, I was impressed with the Timeless Isle.

However, unlike most people, I will call you out on your false advertisement. You see, Timeless Isle was a place where time was said to stand still. The sun never rises, the sun never sets, just stays in a single spot.

However, while on the Timeless Isle, time does in fact pass. I decided to play some WoW before work, and noticed shortly after that I was three hours late. THREE HOURS. When time SHOULD HAVE stood still. I demand compensation for this, Blizzard.

Either that, or I'm unsubscribing, since because of your lies I have lost my job.
Reply Quote
I demand compensation for this, Blizzard.

Ask the Bronze Dragons for help
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
in order to fix it u have to move time back, there is no other way... ;/ in order to do that u have to run around timeless isle backwards then you have 1 min to enter portal that spawns in the center of isle then you will have your time back. I have done it before u dont have to check wowhead data base. TRUST ME :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
in order to fix it u have to move time back, there is no other way... ;/ in order to do that u have to run around timeless isle backwards then you have 1 min to enter portal that spawns in the center of isle then you will have your time back. I have done it before u dont have to check wowhead data base. TRUST ME :)

I trust this guy. Seems very legit.
Reply Quote
This does not work, I just wasted AN ENTIRE HOUR DOING THIS.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
Unfortunately the timeless quality of the island only works for the people on it. Since you are at the computer you aren't there.

The only way to achieve the timeless quantity is for a direct brain link and upload yourself to Blizzard's server. After doing this I can confirm time does not pass as long as you are on the island.

The biggest problem though is with no in game browser I need to upload myself to another server to post on the forums thus letting time pass.
Reply Quote
Unfortunately the timeless quality of the island only works for the people on it. Since you are at the computer you aren't there.

The only way to achieve the timeless quantity is for a direct brain link and upload yourself to Blizzard's server. After doing this I can confirm time does not pass as long as you are on the island.

The biggest problem though is with no in game browser I need to upload myself to another server to post on the forums thus letting time pass.
But it's still false advertising. Where's the small print that states it is not actually timeless?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
But it's still false advertising. Where's the small print that states it is not actually timeless?

Woe is the in-game mechanics not relating to RL.

Nice try at troll though...It amused me for a few seconds at least.
Reply Quote
09/16/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Rãïn

Woe is the in-game mechanics not relating to RL.

Nice try at troll though...It amused me for a few seconds at least.
How does this help my situation?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]