Ret, oh Ret.

90 Human Warrior
I see so many Rets in BGs, timeless isle and duels just schooling people. Are they really that OP or have I just seen some lucky Rets? I was just in a BG watching a Ret kill a WW monk, ele sham and a hunter by himself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Only reason Rets are so popular now is because they have lazrs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
There can only be one - I'm not happy until I'm top Ret in the BG, even if that means seeking out and killing the others myself.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
I dropped my ret again (first time I've dropped ret since season 9 when ret was at an all time low), not because they are weak atm, they feel very well balanced but because holy is just feeling amazing to me right now..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why does this sound like my BG earlier? xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I dropped my ret again (first time I've dropped ret since season 9 when ret was at an all time low), not because they are weak atm, they feel very well balanced but because holy is just feeling amazing to me right now..

Dont be fooled. Holy feels amazing because healers are OP atm with the resilience and gear how it is. Give it time Holy will once again bottom healer.

Ret on the other hand is in a solid position. I'm loving BGs as ret. Esp on horde when we win most of the time.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
And was that ret and monk awfully geared, and had no clue what to do when attacked by another player?

Because hell i've killed 5 man parties because they were just minding their own business and didn't know how to combat a ret pally that had 3x the gear they had, probably because they couldn't.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
And was that ret and monk awfully geared, and had no clue what to do when attacked by another player?

Because hell i've killed 5 man parties because they were just minding their own business and didn't know how to combat a ret pally that had 3x the gear they had, probably because they couldn't.

Getting REAL tired of your attitude Lynn.

You. Me. Thunderdome.
Tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Rets have a lot of damage when our cooldowns are going. If you're bad at pvp, which very well may be the case in random battle grounds, you will die pretty quickly if you just stand there taking it.

So yeah, if you just let us faceroll you, we do look pretty strong from an observer's point of view.
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
Ret Paladin's with skill will never die, especially with the off heals..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I see so many Rets in BGs, timeless isle and duels just schooling people. Are they really that OP or have I just seen some lucky Rets? I was just in a BG watching a Ret kill a WW monk, ele sham and a hunter by himself.

With the resil buff, ret has gained a substantial increase in suitability, regardless of the battle fatigue increase due to the much lower values coming in damage wise retribution is now capable of utilizing their healing to sustain themselves. Not to mention we gained very good defensive glyphs and we are also benefiting now from Unbreakable spirit giving us a 20/20 or 40 SP shield on a 30 second ( was 1 minute) cooldown. Bubble is now 2.5 mins as well. Retribution has had high burst and decent sustained for some time now, giving retribution survival was the last piece of the puzzle. The survival is medicore compared to a lot of other classes but as you can see even a chunk of survival can make a huge difference.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
30k flash of lights are op
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
There can only be one - I'm not happy until I'm top Ret in the BG, even if that means seeking out and killing the others myself.

Challenge Accepted.....
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Burst, free heals, freedom of movement, decent ranged damage, good defensive cooldowns... Ret is perfect for BGs and world PvP now.

Max engineering and you are basically a one man ganking machine on the Isle.

Nothing's more satisfying than farming blood coin farmers.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Getting REAL tired of your attitude Lynn.

You. Me. Thunderdome.
Tonight.

This is WoW, man. Dooker Dome. I'll bring the popcorn.
Reply Quote
91 Human Monk

If a Ret is killing all those classes by himself then those players are seriously horrible.

A WW monk should be more than enough for a Ret, an Ele Shaman should be more than enough for a Ret, and a Hunter well shoot this entire expac they have been so fricken OP.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
If a Ret is killing all those classes by himself then those players are seriously horrible.

A WW monk should be more than enough for a Ret, an Ele Shaman should be more than enough for a Ret, and a Hunter well shoot this entire expac they have been so fricken OP.

Not entirely true....but go on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/17/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Holenhiem

Challenge Accepted.....

hohenheim of light, Come find me.
Reply Quote
91 Human Monk

Not entirely true....but go on.

Ok Hunters are no longer OP, I fail to understand what is not true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]