Glyph of Turn Evil

90 Human Paladin
Anyone know which glyph i can get to make turn evil an instant cast? It used to be glyph of turn evil but its not there anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glyph of Turn Evil has been replaced with Glyph of Burden of Guilt.

Glyph of Burden of Guilt causes Judgment to reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.

(There is nothing to make Turn Evil Instant)
Edited by Èrza on 9/14/2013 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You can't, it's gone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So this buff is just for holy? I love how blizzard does this !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
These talents are a joke. I used to be able to spec into 30 second hoj and repentance. And they say these new talents are better then the old. My fuqing !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It is a buff because glyph of burden of guilt. Also the fear is still useable when you need to close distance and in arena comps you can chain cc with more classes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's a great talent for holy but for ret not so sure. We'll see. Anyways thx for the help!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
glyph of burden sucks.. 2 seconds isn't long enough at all.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
It's not a bad talent. Keep in mind that Repent breaks on damage and Fear/Turn Evil does not. Also, Turn Evil has a shorter cast time. And they both have the same 15 sec CD.

The only way it's a nerf was if you liked talenting BoG before (in which case you were forging Repent anyway) or if you want to be able to CC a person with Repent and a Lock pet with TE (which you can still do, just you can't do the TE instant cast.)

I will agree that I liked the pre-Cata talent trees better, but it is what it is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
There's a reason blood fear isn't in game anymore
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
TBH they could have left the glyph and just made it not work with the talent. Instant fearing warlock, DK, and especially priest pets was very nice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]