How to get Timeless Isle legendary cloak

I'm told I' need the "yellow" cloak to fly across the bride. I can't seem to figure out how to get it. Can I get some input please?
Thx!
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Rogue
Wrathion's expansion-long legendary quest. Starts in the veiled stair.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Have you been doing the Whole Wrathion quest chain?, it's a doozy and a long one.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
http://www.wowhead.com/news=217993/mists-of-pandaria-legendary-quest-guide-updated-for-5-4
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
"baaaaw I can't do Ordos and get the cool, better gear cause I didn't do my cloak quest this entire expansion ... Blizzard caters to the hardcore!"

Btw, you can fly across the bridge if you buy the gliders. Just can't enter the building where Ordos is.

This was completley uncalled for. They want help in order to get the cloak to fight Ordos and enter the area, not to get the loot Ordos drops. If they even know what's beyond the bridge.
Reply Quote
Didn't know about the gliders. Thx!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You can enter the building.. you can jump over the wall slightly on the right of the door on the way to the grave yard.

For some reason that door was closed for some of my alts.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue

Where are they sold? I wasn't aware of them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Glider is sold by one of the npcs around the celestial court.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Glider is sold by one of the npcs around the celestial court.

I'll check it out when I log in later. These late night gigs are rough.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
"baaaaw I can't do Ordos and get the cool, better gear cause I didn't do my cloak quest this entire expansion ... Blizzard caters to the hardcore!"

Btw, you can fly across the bridge if you buy the gliders. Just can't enter the building where Ordos is.

Someone get this guys diaper changed and a new juicebox !
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

This was completley uncalled for. They want help in order to get the cloak to fight Ordos and enter the area, not to get the loot Ordos drops. If they even know what's beyond the bridge.

This late in the expansion, I don't know how anyone is capable of even starting the quest now and finishing before the expansion is up. I don't think people are going to wait 3-4 months to see what is on the other side of a bridge.

Don't know how lucky other people are but, it took me from end of April to the end of July to get my Secrets and Titan Runestones alone. So I can't imagine how painful it would be to start out from the beginning fresh.

Not saying the OP is saying it but, i've seen similar threads crop up recently about how its not fair legendary cloak quest people get a secret locked boss.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

This late in the expansion, I don't know how anyone is capable of even starting the quest now and finishing before the expansion is up. I don't think people are going to wait 3-4 months to see what is on the other side of a bridge.

Don't know how lucky other people are but, it took me from end of April to the end of July to get my Secrets and Titan Runestones alone. So I can't imagine how painful it would be to start out from the beginning fresh.

Not saying the OP is saying it but, i've seen similar threads crop up recently about how its not fair legendary cloak quest people get a secret locked boss.

It's possible just not easy.
Reply Quote
I have that legendary quest line but it requires raids... which I'd never done. So I figured I was out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Getting an Albatross to carry you there is free, if slow. Drop in the lake above for the best results and jump into the lower lake.

You get one to carry you by attacking it once. It will then pick you up. You need to attack and kill them to get them to drop you. I find that they don't always stay still when I attack them, so doing it over the lake gives a bit more time to complete the kill.
Reply Quote
I'm trying to figure out stuff to do on the Timeless Isle mainly... as mainly a quester only. Grinding is not really my thing which seems to be a lot of what you can do here. I do enjoy upgrading gear but most of the drops I've got are not better than what I have.
Edited by Meralyth on 9/15/2013 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It says on the Icy Veins guide you can float to a patch of grass on the other side from the bridge.. which I've done... but I can't go anywhere form there. So not sure what the point of that is.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I have that legendary quest line but it requires raids... which I'd never done. So I figured I was out.

Can be done through LFR. So you can be back in fairly easily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]