Better spec for CM?

100 Orc Warlock
I have a 90 pally sittin on alliance side, not the best of gear... so i was wondering as i plan to move him to horde side which is the "better" spec for CM gold?

Yes, I know its a learning curve, and won't get it on my first try, however as I have no bias towards specific specs figured i'd ask.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
When I did it, which was very recently, I was Ret spec. So long as you have a solid group you should be fine. I would however recommend having a Blood DK Tank and a Disc Priest as they have lots of CD's for big pulls. And just to summarize this was our group comp:

Blood DK - Disc Priest - Ele Shaman - Ret Paladin - Ret Paladin

Then Changed too:

Blood DK - Disc Priest - Ele Shaman - Ele Shaman - Ret Paladin

Just watch your surroundings and don't be afraid to reset the run. We did one run 8 times within the first 10 minutes, but we ended up working past it! =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret's one of the better specs for cms as long as you dont go for world records which require ranged in some instances.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]