The pet battle system is a fun and fast turn-based combat game that grants you rewards and opens up daily quests. Pet battles are the best way to expand your pet collection while adventuring across Azeroth and beyond!Watch our pet battle system presentation video
Unlock the Battle Pet Training ability first. You can watch the video above for more information!
Challenge wild pets to add them to your Pet Journal and assemble your pet combat dream-team. Captured pets are account-wide, so all your characters can use them!
Train to become the best Pet Brawler of all... Practice makes perfect!
Talk to Audrey Burnhep (Stormwind) or Varzok (Orgrimmar) and pay an in-game gold fee to unlock the Battle Pet Training ability for all the characters on your Battle.net account.
Now you can assemble a versatile team by testing different combinations, or create a team with your favorite pets!
Defeat Azeroth’s top tamers and complete the Pet Battle chain quest taking you all around the world of Warcraft.
Remember, you can even enjoy pet battles while you’re queuing for a dungeon, a battleground, or a raid.
Assemble Your Team
Assembling the right team for each pet battle is essential for victory:
- Select up to 3 pets from your collection.
- As they level up, your pets will gain unique abilities and attacks.
- Try different combinations, or just play with the pets you enjoy most!
Expand your collection
- Capture as many wild pets as you can throughout Azeroth and beyond in a thrilling World Safari.
- Capture battle pets from each of the 10 families to spice up your Family Reunion!
Be the best!
- Challenge other players and choose your pets and abilities wisely to become the best Pet Brawler of all!
- Defeat the best Pet Tamers of the world and complete all pet battle quests by Taming Azeroth.
Perks & Benefits
Titles & Achievements
Unlock new account-wide achievements and titles like “Tamer” and “Zookeeper”!
New Daily Quests
Unlock new daily quests by completing the pet battles quest line.
Battle-stones can be used to upgrade the quality of any pet. They can be found in a Sack of Pet Supplies (which you receive after defeating a master pet tamer), obtained after a won battle against a wild pet, or purchased with Justice Points.