Loot-hoarders and demon-slayers, take note: our Diablo III Game Guide on Battle.net has been hit with a volley of new information. Today's update includes:
- a complete roster of all current monster affixes
- a new game difficulty page. The page includes a chart demonstrating how monster resistances to crowd control scale in higher difficulty levels.
- information about the difference between dual-wielding and two-handed weapons
- the hidden workings of Magic Find
- details on health globe drop rates
- a list of emotes and commands
Several more videos of (unruned) skills are also available in the skills sections of each class page:
We hope these updates are helpful to those of you looking to dig deeper into the slobbery innards of Diablo III. If you can think of more information you’d like to see added to the Diablo III Game Guide, please let us know in the comments section below.