Diablo® III

in-game goodies

Does anyone know when they will let us know, or if they will let us know what they will be??

All I can find is a banner with blizzcon on it. That doesnt seem like a good in-game goodie for 40 bucks to me.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Nope, they wont tell anyone ;)
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10039514089

Already covered in this thread.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Does anyone know when they will let us know, or if they will let us know what they will be??

All I can find is a banner with blizzcon on it. That doesnt seem like a good in-game goodie for 40 bucks to me.

Thanks
A few weeks ago we announced that the BlizzCon 2013 Virtual Ticket was now on sale, but we haven't yet announced the BlizzCon-exclusive in-game goodies that will come along with it for Diablo III, World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, and Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.

If you're eager to find out, we suggest tuning in to the BlizzCon Community Site for updates as they become available. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
09/25/2013 10:25 AMPosted by labrat1317

I think that you're missing the point of the thing you purchased.

A fan of Blizzard games would pay 40... heck 400 dollars to be a part of the first group with real information on gaming. Let's face it; Blizzard is a large part of the world of gaming.

The goodies that are provided are a thank-you gift of appreciation for your support.

If you paid for the gifts, you don't deserve them. They are for the fans of gaming; not the "gimmie gimmie" crowd.
Reply Quote
I got banner stuffs for buying the V-Ticket...

meh. If there's more that'd be neat.
Reply Quote
Yeah, i think that them banners/sigils/patters are the goodies.
Edited by Cardio#2988 on 11/27/2013 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
@stinkyfinger, I am a HUGE fan of this game and blizz. But I work full time the friday of blizzcon and I have 3 small kids so I cant watch all day saturday. Lets not forget this is still just a game paying the bills and being a father is still more important.

And yes if I pay 40 bucks for 1 or 2 hours of coverage that I could watch on youtube or google the next day I would like to know what I get for it.

ps this is my first blue post response so lets not make this into a fight im happy. it even made it on diablofans :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]