Diablo® III

Joining Inferno MP10

(Locked)

If you guys are planning to jump in Inferno MP10 in pubs room game make sure that you can handle it. I don't care if you're low paragon level or PL100 as long as you can handle it. Also if you see me in an open room game at "Field of Misery" area, then don't TP at me because for sure you will die easily, I pull those mob almost half of the area.
Recently a noob player vote to kick me out of my created room game and telling me that they're giving me a lesson? "A lesson for pulling all mobs in the area?" Oh! they need to pull the mobs at least 3-10 mobs only so that they can kill it! Would that be funny joining at inferno MP10 but they're only capable of killing a few mobs? Some players are happy with what I'm doing but some are not so those who are not happy about it, then you can leave the room game and make your own game at low MP so that you can be godly in the game.

Good luck and happy Paragon Leveling & Farming!
Many players think it is fine to come into MP9 or MP10 and die over and over. I do not res those players after I see that they are just failing. I do not see how it can be fun to die in every fight. They even rush in to grab loot and die to fire or poison on the ground.

How do you not understand that you are going to die, if in fact it is too much for you. I have had them do it more than once, so they do not learn or do not care. Mostly drove me to solo. Of course all the low paragon players send you a friends request? Like why would you want to friend them?
Maybe Blizzard will put in some progression in MP next patch, where you have to beat all the bosses in every monster power to go the next one. Or you just can't join a public game until you've beat the mp at the same level or above already in solo. Those are bad ideas but ones I hope they branch off of and make good ideas from it.
09/28/2013 11:59 AMPosted by LaZ
Maybe Blizzard will put in some progression in MP next patch, where you have to beat all the bosses in every monster power to go the next one. Or you just can't join a public game until you've beat the mp at the same level or above already in solo. Those are bad ideas but ones I hope they branch off of and make good ideas from it.

This doesn't sound like such a bad idea. +1

It would give some more purpose to replay the game too.
Edited by Vicc#1262 on 9/28/2013 12:03 PM PDT
logging out with all buffs lol
In RoS i'll probably get kicked out of public games by people telling me to visit 3rd party websites to buy good gear and then come back.
09/28/2013 11:59 AMPosted by LaZ

The idea is nice, seen it before though, but the problem will be that they will get carried through those bosses just like they got carried through all the other obstacles and Ubers, etc. As for Solo, there isn't an official "Solo" only play through, so unless they put one in, that point is mute.
Unfortunately its sad that the current playerbase thinks its better to rush through a game instead of actually enjoy it. With as little loot table as there is im suprised you all want to just blow through everything and get the best stuff so quick.
09/28/2013 10:40 AMPosted by TheJury
If you guys are planning to jump in Inferno MP10 in pubs room game make sure that you can handle it.

This problem will never be addressed. I remember asking for it a month after Monster Power came out....

In case we finally get a CM or Dev to read this thread, here it goes again:

Qualification by Paragon, DPS, EHP or Game Progression won't work. Every one of these is EASILY cheated.

Why not implement a challenge area in town? Very simple. You create a solo game on MPwhatever and go into the challenge area. You face 4 elite packs, 1 after the other. All (or most) of the elite affixes can be spread among the packs, maybe have a different monster from each act to make it interesting. You have ONE MINUTE TO KILL EACH PACK. If you die at any stage, you have to restart the challenge. If you pass, boom, qualified for Public Games of that MP or lower. I know this game isn't PvP, but it's similar to getting placed in a league for certain PvP games that some of us play.

Only way to cheat this method is borrowing gear from a friend, which would be a very unlikely scenario. If someone does that then there's always votekick ;)
Edited by Omniscient#1704 on 9/28/2013 3:28 PM PDT
Posted by TheJury
noob

Stop the stereotyping of other players please!
Its a game, not a job.
i got your name and if you join mine or vise versa, I will leave, I don't like stereotypers!

Nice profile for an exploiter :) ( that is an adjective not stereotyping )

Yeah Right! I got your name too and I think you're the one who added me as one of your friends but either I rejected it or removed you in my friends list. Sorry but I don't add a newbie like you. By the way you said "Exploiter"? Are you jealous with my profile as well as to my gear? Get PL100 1st before you complain.
09/28/2013 03:10 PMPosted by SLAIN
Unfortunately its sad that the current playerbase thinks its better to rush through a game instead of actually enjoy it. With as little loot table as there is im suprised you all want to just blow through everything and get the best stuff so quick.

As of now player don't like the loot, they're all preparing for expansion and rushing themselves to get into PL100
Qualification by Paragon, DPS, EHP or Game Progression won't work. Every one of these is EASILY cheated.

Are you saying that I am cheating to get all my characters in place?
Having nice gear is not considered as a cheater, if you want to survive in MP10 then you need to get a nice stuff and don't expect that you can get that in the field.

Is this not enough to prove that I can handle MP10?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9964406458#1
http://youtu.be/28dON_SQ-kc

Only way to cheat this method is borrowing gear from a friend, which would be a very unlikely scenario. If someone does that then there's always votekick ;)

I don't borrow any gear, from any players or whomever in my friends list, instead I buy all my gears in AH and for sure Blizzard knows my history in RMAH even in my account.
Many players think it is fine to come into MP9 or MP10 and die over and over. I do not res those players after I see that they are just failing. I do not see how it can be fun to die in every fight. They even rush in to grab loot and die to fire or poison on the ground.

How do you not understand that you are going to die, if in fact it is too much for you. I have had them do it more than once, so they do not learn or do not care. Mostly drove me to solo. Of course all the low paragon players send you a friends request? Like why would you want to friend them?

+1

Not a bad idea, but for sure lots are QQ.
Having nice gear is not considered as a cheater, if you want to survive in MP10 then you need to get a nice stuff and don't expect that you can get that in the field.

I don't borrow any gear, from any players or whomever in my friends list, instead I buy all my gears in AH and for sure Blizzard knows my history in RMAH even in my account.

LOL Wtf....I was supporting your post OP.

I included a solution to the Public Game leeching that always occurs. I said any other method of Public Game Qualification can be cheated (even my proposal) but at least with mine you need someone to help you cheat it.

Next time, maybe read a post twice before you spend time going on a tirade LOL

And apparently, you agree with the following idea:

But this is the worst possible scenario for determining who should play in a particular Public MP.

A 20K DPS character with 2M EHP and Life on Hit can get through MP10 Inferno. Might take them a week to do a single act, but they can do it.
If you guys are planning to jump in Inferno MP10 in pubs room game make sure that you can handle it. I don't care if you're low paragon level or PL100 as long as you can handle it. Also if you see me in an open room game at "Field of Misery" area, then don't TP at me because for sure you will die easily, I pull those mob almost half of the area.
Recently a noob player vote to kick me out of my created room game and telling me that they're giving me a lesson? "A lesson for pulling all mobs in the area?" Oh! they need to pull the mobs at least 3-10 mobs only so that they can kill it! Would that be funny joining at inferno MP10 but they're only capable of killing a few mobs? Some players are happy with what I'm doing but some are not so those who are not happy about it, then you can leave the room game and make your own game at low MP so that you can be godly in the game.

Very often I will pull mobs from all over the map in Fields of Misery or Dahlgur Oasis or Fields of Slaughter or whatever area I happen to be playing. Never gotten a complaint... if people see me battling an "impossibly" large mob, they use the waypoint and try to help me out because it gives them massive experience too.

But then again, maybe I'm actually playing with people who actually know wtf they're doing..

LOL Wtf....I was supporting your post OP.

I included a solution to the Public Game leeching that always occurs. I said any other method of Public Game Qualification can be cheated (even my proposal) but at least with mine you need someone to help you cheat it.

Next time, maybe read a post twice before you spend time going on a tirade LOL

And apparently, you agree with the following idea:

But this is the worst possible scenario for determining who should play in a particular Public MP.

A 20K DPS character with 2M EHP and Life on Hit can get through MP10 Inferno. Might take them a week to do a single act, but they can do it.

I was angry recently when someone kicks me out of my created game, so I don't read much, instead once I read a single word, I already reacted about it and pretending that they're pointing at me. :P
The funny thing is that mp1, mp5, mp10; it doesn't matter. All the drops are still the same junk.

Very often I will pull mobs from all over the map in Fields of Misery or Dahlgur Oasis or Fields of Slaughter or whatever area I happen to be playing. Never gotten a complaint... if people see me battling an "impossibly" large mob, they use the waypoint and try to help me out because it gives them massive experience too.

But then again, maybe I'm actually playing with people who actually know wtf they're doing..

Yes, If, your group know what you're doing, but if not, then they will say wtf and sometimes they will leave the room.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]