Diablo® III

How will you play when the Expansion RoS arrives?

MVP
@DrothVader
I thought about 3 times so far to completely delete my characters on euro. Instead, i started over on US to feel the progression again. Call it simulated ladder if you like.

Yeah, I'm still deciding though, but I am most definitely leaning towards a total account wipe when RoS launches.
Reply Quote
@DrothVader
I thought about 3 times so far to completely delete my characters on euro. Instead, i started over on US to feel the progression again. Call it simulated ladder if you like.

Yeah, I'm still deciding though, but I am most definitely leaning towards a total account wipe when RoS launches.

If wipe = personal decision
Well, if there's no wipe, i have a mule with lower level str items to grind a bit faster...on US.
On euro i have friends that i expect of to keep on playing and lvl with. It's really not for everyone.

If wipe = worldwide
I really won't mind it, because i haven't invested real money into items. I know it would anger many people, but it would set a more equal starting ground for the expansion buyers ( especially completely new buyers). It's actually a good ocasion to see how economy evolves post-AH nuclear detonation.
Edited by Tornado#2254 on 10/28/2013 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will be rolling an untwinked Crusader through the entire game as if for the first time. I want to experience all the changes from a fresh perspective, especially the smart drops/scaled legendaries and how the unique affixes will play into building my character (something that was sorely missing from the vanilla release).

If I enjoy the progression enough I will likely delete and re-roll some other classes as well.

I'm also very interested in going through the game without doing the main story 4x over.
Reply Quote
I will first summit my leave application to my boss.

Then, I will use my most OP char to beat A5 and farm for loot in new areas to see how good is loot 2.0. Hopefully, and my guess is, some of crusader's gears will drop kindly. Without AH, it is impossible to gear my Crusader from scratch. Playing Crusader will be last, only after it is fully equipped.
Reply Quote
Well I will probably will not even touch the new crsuder . IMO its was a total fail of a class to create given a fact we have a barb and a monk. Adding another mele class is very werid choice . So I will just level up my barb to level 70 and if the game drops good loot I will play and if not then I will quit again. Any way this game is free for me due to RMAH $$ left over for me loll.

I really set a low bar for this game .
Reply Quote
Personally I'm thinking about using a mouse and a keyboard. Maybe speakers....
Reply Quote
When RoS arrivies i will watch streams before even thinking to buy it... this is how much credits i give Blizzard nowadays :)
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 10:42 PMPosted by Bless
When RoS arrivies i will watch streams before even thinking to buy it... this is how much credits i give Blizzard nowadays :)

i would never drop 30$ if not for my RMAH saving account loll. Too bad RMAH is out . I am pretty sure i am going to miss it in this game. But on the other hand i am happy too that's it out. But people will still trade with paypal and other sources so nothing really changed.
Reply Quote
edit: when I do play RoS I will play a crusader. Heaven forbid I even make mention of potentially playing more than one game though.
Edited by donk#1506 on 10/28/2013 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I'm going to play my main until I break into the higher difficulties, and find a groove with whatever new Legendary items I find. At my pace, that will probably take a little while.

10/28/2013 08:25 PMPosted by DamienJohn
I will be rolling an untwinked Crusader through the entire game as if for the first time.

Eventually, I'm going to do this, too. The Crusader is a lot of fun, but I'm going to hold off on playing one right out of the gate. I'm really looking forward to hearing peoples reactions after playing one at Blizzcon.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I will immediately roll a crusader. I want to see all the content from a fresh perspective.
Reply Quote
will delete all characters and start from scratch since the game will be changed a lot. Did same eventually with the D2 exp after I got that.
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 06:01 PMPosted by Grimiku
I'm going to play my main until I break into the higher difficulties, and find a groove with whatever new Legendary items I find. At my pace, that will probably take a little while.

Yep, pretty much this. Will get my barbarian to level 70 and then see how things go: maybe the Adventuring Mode will keep me entertained until I find few game changing/niche-build class legendaries that make me want to play another class...then I will probably play the class hoping to find new stuff and in the meantime, level the Crusader.
Reply Quote
View profile
Crusader > enjoy his overpower before geting nerf
Reply Quote
Barb, wiz, and monk to 70, then farm up as much gear as possible with whichever class wasn't nerfed into the ground -probably monk. After that might plevel a crusader.
Reply Quote
i think i'll just from scratch, delete all my characters, and roll with a new demon hunter.
Reply Quote
What is loot/paragon 2.0? Oh and I'll most likely play the Crusader too. Still haven't decided on whether to get the expansion on ps4 or pc but we'll cross that bridge when we get there!
Reply Quote
Monk and DH to 70, then when I get bored of the new skills I'll powerlevel a Crusader
Reply Quote
My plan was to start from scratch with the Paladin (ahem* Crusader) then go back to level my other characters upto 70.

And once the new paragon system is out ill go back to playing Hardcore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]