Diablo® III

d3 cd=in trash can with BOA

If i had to rely on self found i would still be doing hell runs.scratch that i would have thrown the disc in the trash long ago.and i've been playing since release.No trades=No d3 for me.
Reply Quote
Bye.

The majority of players are looking forwarding to finding their own upgrades again. This change is happening. Maybe with some luck it'll 'fail' and get changed again within a year or so of going live.

Maybe then you'll re-purchase the game and pick up ROS.
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 07:44 PMPosted by babinro
Maybe then you'll re-purchase the game and pick up ROS

thats my plan

im not buying the expansion untill its gone

binding...lol
Reply Quote
I respect all of your opinions.In my case like i said i've been playing since release and take mempo for example i've found 1 with !@#$ty mods.How can you expect to make really strong chars like that?
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 07:54 PMPosted by vxMOOSExv
I respect all of your opinions.In my case like i said i've been playing since release and take mempo for example i've found 1 with !@#$ty mods.How can you expect to make really strong chars like that?

I could be wrong here but I'm expecting the game to play a lot like my time with Diablo 2 offline. You'll be able to find the gear you need to master the toughest diffuculties but you'll NEVER find everything.

I played on and off for 7 years and never completed the full Necro, Assassin, Druid or Amazon sets. Never found a crazy windforce. I did get a single SoJ after 5 years...though I wanted 2 of them for each character.

You learn to make do without. The prospect of finding that desirable legendary/set is a good motivator. Just so long as the drop rates aren't as bad as a Zod rune or the current D3 legendary crafting plans.
Reply Quote
I'm glad AH is gone, bit pissed about trading gone too but it's understandable.
Reply Quote
Why put it in game just to do without?
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 08:20 PMPosted by babinro
You learn to make do without.

You shouldn't have to. That's such utter rationalizing and giving up. It's a damn game. You should be able to eventually get anything your want, legitimately,.

You types who think BOA will save the game are really quite dumb. Not sure how else to put it. It'sx going to totally hurt the game, and game sales. You deny it not, but you'll see it yourself come March.
Reply Quote
Blizzard and jay wilson have turned us all against each other
Reply Quote
If you like BOA good but why?Why should i play a game for years and never reach full potential?
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 08:28 PMPosted by vxMOOSExv
Blizzard and jay wilson have turned us all against each other

Welcome to the Internet
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 08:29 PMPosted by vxMOOSExv
If you like BOA good but why?Why should i play a game for years and never reach full potential?

That's the point. How many good items you got so far? WITHOUT using the AH/RMAH?
Reply Quote
Have you read my first post?
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 08:30 PMPosted by BattleToad

That's the point. How many good items you got so far? WITHOUT using the AH/RMAH?

That is what i am afraid of. If the console is a good guide, then i can tell you that upgrades are easy during 1 to 60. It is really fun to have lots of legendary at low levels. However once it hits 60, upgrades are limited. From PL 2 to PL 11, I got only 2 upgrades in a Unity and a Nats Reflection for my DH. My best bow is still a balefire caster i got at 60.

I think the smart drop tends to drop legendary for your weakest item and my weakest is a level 29 leoric signet which i still use as i do not have a HF ring. I have about as many legendary rings as the rest of my legendary drops
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Whiplash
You learn to make do without.

You shouldn't have to. That's such utter rationalizing and giving up. It's a damn game. You should be able to eventually get anything your want, legitimately,.

You types who think BOA will save the game are really quite dumb. Not sure how else to put it. It'sx going to totally hurt the game, and game sales. You deny it not, but you'll see it yourself come March.

They didn't listen when the veterans said nerfing the daylights out of the monsters and massively buffing the leg/set drops was going to make the game worse, not better... they're not going to listen now. They're just as giddy over BoA as they were over epic fail known as the 1.0.4 patch.

Blizzard has catered to this mentally handicapped group from the get go and appears that no matter what level of fail Blizzard achieves in regards to the quality of this game, they're going to continue to cater to those same people.
Reply Quote
So yes the drops had better improve?Cuz thats what i'm trying to get to but not many replies.
Reply Quote
Is jay wilsons' fat !@# still running the show?
Reply Quote
They demoted him to head VP didn't they?
Reply Quote
Money will be worth more than ever. You will need it to sustain yourself. Right now, people can just spend 5 dollars of real money and end up with 23434643574572342347678679 gold. It's worthless. Everything costs so much because of how little gold is valued. When it's just you, in your own game, with your own gold, you will come up with ways to get more because of how valuable it will be to you.

I forsee gold find becoming far more useful. Most people are going to have a GF character. wow good friggin point right there!!! all opinions are respected!!!
Reply Quote
The symbolism of throwing the disc away is a little lost when you can download the client again at anytime. Oh well. Good luck with whatever game you decide on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]