Diablo® III

The economy won't make it if we can't trade.

I used trading in this game once, its a shame cause in D2 daily i traded tons of stuff.
Here everything takes place on AH, you dont play the game you play the AH, just to show ppl how broken this thing is, look at prices: 2b gold for best item, its crazy, you would need to farm THE GAME how many years to reach 2b gold?

Nobody farmed that much, maybe 24/7 gold bots, but whole gold flow is either by flipping or buying it on RMAH, this game has no economy, its total chaos.
When the AH closes everything even gold will lose its pumped up value, finally!

Even Blizz caused high prices, look at gems, +58 stat for 15m gold (w/o crafting materials), wow I play for a month to get that much, after seeing this prices raged to infamous 2b gold.

After patch gold finally will have value it should have gotten from the start: only for crafting, enchanting rerolling etc and only valid way to get it is by actually playing the game (not including gold bots and 3rd party sites that will jump in when there is no rmah)
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warlock
Who cares about the economy.

This is a game, and not real life.

Sadly the morons haven't figured this out yet. Once the ah is gone I'll simply vendor anything I don't want or can't use.
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warlock
11/15/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Kookymunster
Hey, OP, Aren't you a little far from orgrimmar?

We come over here to slum while we are flying across the continent. Well actually I find Skill-capped.com more fun now though. Getting tired of reading post where the majority of the posters can't even understand the issues they whine about.
Reply Quote
Lol, the BoA dudes don't exactly care about economy.

All they want is "monkey pull lever, monkey get shiney!" mindless "gameplay"!

That's why there will be "Smart Drops" so even the stupidest person who does not care about economy, don't know how to trade can play this game.
They want everything on silver plate.
Reply Quote
All that has been done so far is kill the top tier items set or not. The Ah is now a dead zone. I am soooo glad these devs have pretty much told everyone not to buy good items before new patch in a very out right sense. Why even give a deadline for the ah to go away on sign in, If you can even move the best item's in this game now. I found the best Witching hour in the ah rah cant even get a bid on it in the ah for a okay amount. Good job killing this part of the game months ahead of the new release! Kicking in the gut one last time the player base that's left. Why even leave the ah up at this point? I mean your just shooting yourself in the foot with the rmah big time. Child like thoughts give way to child like actions!
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 04:54 PMPosted by OrkoTheGreat
All that has been done so far is kill the top tier items set or not. The Ah is now a dead zone. I am soooo glad these devs have pretty much told everyone not to buy good items before new patch in a very out right sense. Why even give a deadline for the ah to go away on sign in, If you can even move the best item's in this game now. I found the best Witching hour in the ah rah cant even get a bid on it in the ah for a okay amount. Good job killing this part of the game months ahead of the new release! Kicking in the gut one last time the player base that's left. Why even leave the ah up at this point? I mean your just shooting yourself in the foot with the rmah big time. Child like thoughts give way to child like actions!

11 of your 19 posts are a copy/paste of this. good job?
Reply Quote
If only people cared about real world economy half as much.. =/
Reply Quote
This thread is so much fail.

Everyone against BOA just wants to further exploit the game and make money from it which should never happen at the first place.

They should just remove the trade window and everything dropped on the ground poofs

Make all accounts have some sort of authenticator as well.
Reply Quote
11/17/2013 03:40 AMPosted by Cybrwolf
They have NEVER I repeat NEVER said all legendaries will be BOA.

Actually, yes they did. Here is the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q8i9yvspA0

Okay so I have both read and viewed the videos stating that legendaries will be BOA either before leaving the game or for up 2 hours after the game is cancelled out of by the people that were in the game during the drop.

My question is, why does everyone have such a knee jerk reaction to the negative. I know people cite well trading was such a huge part of D2 and I agree it was. However let's look closely at what was traded. Items were traded most definitely, however so were high runes and Stones of Jordan and in quantities that left no doubt that they were duped. Now lets talk about Diablo 3. First we know that current drop rates with RNG make finding the legendary you want so impossibly hard. However we do not have enough information to say for fact that once BOA legendaries are implemented that the drop rate and RNG won't be adjusted to a point that normal play won't allow you to find gear you need and want.

I think this reaction is more involved with people that got way to used to the AH route of power as well as people that are so resistance to change they just can't see through their own fog. I say give it a chance. We do know for a fact that Blizzard is willing to change and adapt to their player base. They have proven that with Diablo 1 & 2.

Lastly I guess I will say I am neutral on the BOA topic, for the following reasons. I play alot which means I will find more gear. I also typically play with a group of close knit friends so we will share drops. I also feel that drop rates will be adjusted over time to make it rewarding to play without making it to easy.
Reply Quote
View profile
BoA is needed as an item sink, without it all really good gear to godly BiS gear will remain in the SC market forever. In time all really great gear would be abundant and dirt cheap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]