Diablo® III

D2:LoD doesn't work on MAC Os X! :(

Holy....*****....What's the hell? :(
Apple introduced free-super os x.
It works fine.

BUT IT DOESN'T WORK WITH DIABLO 2, BECAUSE DIABLO 2 IS NO MORE SUPPORTED FOR ADJUSTING TO NEW OS'es !

Diablo 3 is crap. 6 months before patch and 9 before addon, which I'm sure will not change situation (no pvp, no 8 ppl, no character builds, few chars and low replayability).

At least i though i could play diablo 2 after Ladder reset announced last week.

But i can't :( My IMac is on os x. And I'm too old to force myself to use bootcamp or anything else. It was so simple once.
Reply Quote
Just one question.... why would you purposely choose, all too self willingly, to use a MAC?
That in itself is the core problem you have... get a real PC.
Reply Quote
In Russia each citizen gets free Mac every two years. So my iMac was a free governmental gift.
Reply Quote
Wow seriously?
man, America sucks, like I already know this but damn America really sucks..

Russia gets free computer, Switzerland gives each citizen $2800 a month for no reason, Uruguay sell top quality bud for $1/g,...
Murika.. monetize and capitalize on everything from life to death and everything in between.

-_-
Reply Quote
Holy....*****....What's the hell? :(
Apple introduced free-super os x.
It works fine.

BUT IT DOESN'T WORK WITH DIABLO 2, BECAUSE DIABLO 2 IS NO MORE SUPPORTED FOR ADJUSTING TO NEW OS'es !

Diablo 3 is crap. 6 months before patch and 9 before addon, which I'm sure will not change situation (no pvp, no 8 ppl, no character builds, few chars and low replayability).

At least i though i could play diablo 2 after Ladder reset announced last week.

But i can't :( My IMac is on os x. And I'm too old to force myself to use bootcamp or anything else. It was so simple once.

If you use computers for gaming why in the world would you buy a system (Mac) that is basically a non-gaming machine?

You deserve it!
Reply Quote
I doubt Apple makes enough to supply Russia with comps for all.
Reply Quote
Get the D2 wine version from obvious sources. I also hope you BOUGHT the game at one point in time so you won't be pirating but just getting the native installer to use with your legit key.

EDIT: grammar
Edited by Strauss#1858 on 11/18/2013 6:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
As long as he has the CD-Key (which works on both Win and Mac), I don't think downloading the wine port is piracy.
Reply Quote

Diablo 2 hasn't worked on Max OS X in years... and before you try to spew angry arguments to the contrary, let me clarify things for you:

Diablo 2 (or any Cocoa apps) hasn't worked on OSX ever since Apple switched to Intel processors 8 years ago. Diablo 2 requires a G5 or earlier processor for it to run.

What you CAN do (aside from going into a scrap-yard) is to run the game via WINE. I suggest installing "Crossover Games".

11/18/2013 04:57 AMPosted by KainDraven
If you use computers for gaming why in the world would you buy a system (Mac) that is basically a non-gaming machine?

Some of us do more than just game on their computers... At the end of the day, it's about personal preferences.
Edited by Gix#1916 on 11/18/2013 7:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
It won't run on my OUYA...wtf Blizzard?!?!
Reply Quote
View profile
In America, you own MAC. In Soviet Russia, MAC own YOU!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]