I am currently working on a website in which I am looking for authors. As I am learning to make the website I thought it may be useful to others to also learn with. So I am looking for writers who wish to write articles about general PC gaming for the website. You will be given credit (Under your username) for the articles you write. Every article displays the author. I am hoping this will help other develop their skills in writing so they may peruse a career as a writer. I am still learned to design website and as such I am looking for those who are learning to write as well. You don't have to be a professional.

For those who wish to apply you will need to register and post in the forums. I will try to get back to you within 12 hours. Please check your posts for my response. Those who are accepted I will show you how to use the website and post your articles. Ventrilo and a mic will make this much easier, but is not required.

The website is still under construction with much to do. However, the articles are ready and you can begin once accepted immediately. The link is www.manashade.com

You may post any questions here and I will try to respond. Applications must be submitted on the website