Diablo® III

Knowing your peers 8 - ANZ Kris Kringle

In the ANZ spirit, lets give the poster above you an awesome UNID Legendary/Set item, as a leadup to Xmas :>

Make it a unid that has the potential to be GG....none of this unid spirit stone garbage :>

As I'm the first poster, there's no one above me, so I'll give my next awesome UNID to NickBaldy :>

That's right Nick - if I find a unid Mempo, it's yours :>
Reply Quote
PS, you can enter multiple times. Generosity has no limits :>
Reply Quote
Ryoka, prepare to get a GG unid leg soon! :)

EDIT - Just found a Manticore if you want it Ryoka, or would you rather hold off for something else??
Edited by haja#6128 on 11/28/2013 1:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
ok @haja
Hope something good drops!!

ok haja got a few little pressies 4u!! :)
Edited by grogan#6557 on 12/2/2013 1:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Ryoka, great idea!

@ Grogan, I will do my best to find that special item
Reply Quote
ftmsh You're going to be rich!
Reply Quote
@rkelly, the gift that keeps on giving.
All firewalkers that I get in crypt runs from now on are yours.. I've had 5 so far. Excellent for your new frushly rolled Level60 toons!

-_^
Reply Quote
As I'm the first poster, there's no one above me, so I'll give my next awesome UNID to NickBaldy :>

That's right Nick - if I find a unid Mempo, it's yours :>

I don't read the forums after work Ryo - you just popped into my game and drop an unid WKL... you such a champ!

Looks like you will be getting my next unid hellrack weegizzle... damn low MF on low para :)
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 11/28/2013 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
nikkoooooo looks like you're getting something sick ;)
Reply Quote
Ohyes, not sure what to give ya but will try my best!
Reply Quote
Geez, theres no loyalty in a family any more. Plz dont think im giving anything to you. In fact in seriously thinking about cancelling our next fish and chips friday.

Oh and anyone else posting after me. just disregard my post and give your worst unid hellrack to Griz. In fact, if you have a Harry Potter Hat, I know he was chasing one of those. :)
Reply Quote
Geez, theres no loyalty in a family any more. Plz dont think im giving anything to you. In fact in seriously thinking about cancelling our next fish and chips friday.

Oh and anyone else posting after me. just disregard my post and give your worst unid hellrack to Griz. In fact, if you have a Harry Potter Hat, I know he was chasing one of those. :)

I've got yer back Sept. It would be my pleasure to give Griz my recently acquired Band of Whispering Hollows. I will throw in a Harry Potter hat for you as well Griz dawg!
Reply Quote
11/29/2013 03:47 AMPosted by Griz
Hi Cotea ,

Merry Xmas mate! Enjoy ur unids:

Nat's Reflect , Echoing Fury and DML

I've sent u an invite :)

PS - ANZ community I just watched Stifler's mum ID a mempo she just found ! Talk about sharing the love eh ........ :p

Sorry mate didnt get invite coz my friends list was full, might need to send another :)
Reply Quote
Guess I'll give something to Stifler :> Since your mom wont :>
Reply Quote
Well Ryo, it appears i'm going to give my epic legendaries to you. Enjoy the brims lol
Reply Quote
Hey Ryo,

Thought this might be something to think of to.

A few groups do a 1hr legendary challenge whereby the team collects as many UNID's in a hour run.
then pool them all together to give away to nominated player by you from this thread.

My record when I did this a while back was fourteen and the group over thirty drops

It would make a fat sack for Santa and a lucky player very happy
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 11/30/2013 1:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey YD,
I have a Sunkeeper and a TOTD for you :-)
Reply Quote

Yay ! Go Stifflers Mom!

Note to Weegizzle... I only got on for two hours on the weekend and haven't had a leg drop yet mate - will let you know when I see a beam!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]