Diablo® III

Knowing your peers 8 - ANZ Kris Kringle

I have an UNID IK glove for rkelly, will be farming more legs for you bro!
D3 xmas prezzies!
Reply Quote
12/04/2013 08:59 PMPosted by Griz
Wheres my S#$% Ryo ?

LOLZ - you have got some %$^^*(* coming your way big boy... what you get for dobbing on mumsy
Reply Quote
LOLZ - you have got some %$^^*(* coming your way big boy... what you get for dobbing on mumsy

Haha, what with Ryo telling me I'm old and my own flesh and blood tattling on me, it's nice to find someone who sticks up for me.

Have no fear, Griz will get his soon, and it won't be just the fish and chips he's getting tonight.
Reply Quote
I have been really struggling to find anything of value....I'm getting so many promise of glory, occy rings,...etc.

I gave Griz a Tal's Source in the interim. I still want to give u a good unid :>

M.I.L.F - thanks for the unid Manti, EF and MJ Knife! :>
Edited by Ryoka#1646 on 12/5/2013 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
This wasn't just a troll thread. Lets get into the Xmas spirit!

haja, grogan, Ftmsh, rkelly, Cotea all get a unid leg. And one of them is a Witching Hour :>

The catch is, you have to add me...so if you've stopped checking the ANZ forum, then bad luck :>

I will give the legs to you in the order found them.
Reply Quote
Bump.

As items are now account bound, let's kick this off early because you'll have to actually run with that person to give them an item.

Whoever you nominate, make an effort to add him/her and run with them :>

As I'm starting, I nominate DJVege#6219.

Next person does me :>

Ryoka, the 8th Sin, Bondi Vet, Chopstick Mafia
Reply Quote
10/08/2014 06:17 PMPosted by Ryoka

You wish...
Reply Quote
Bump.

As items are now account bound, let's kick this off early because you'll have to actually run with that person to give them an item.

Whoever you nominate, make an effort to add him/her and run with them :>

As I'm starting, I nominate DJVege#6219.

Ryoka, the 8th Sin, Bondi Vet, Chopstick Mafia
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]