Diablo® III

A Paragon master is within us

To my friend Direblow who will reach paragon 1000 sometime this week.

Truly amazing, now go spend some quality time with your wifey.

Cheers
Reply Quote
Grats mate, thats alot of playtime right there :)
Reply Quote
Wow!! early congrats to Direblow!!!

I'll also have to mention baggins as well, he's another that's just reached PL1000 just yesterday.

I feels like a noob now /shrug
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Damn nice, that's one hell of a grind.
Reply Quote
I actually felt really good when I reached P500, until Tswift said "gratz your halfway there" lol. So Gratz to our P1000 players, you deserve accolades.
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 12/9/2013 2:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Grats, p1000 is an amazing achievement.

I'll quietly admit that I'm on about 415, and that's with a single p100. So you will all be kicking my rear end in RoS.
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 02:48 AMPosted by Septimus
gratz your halfway there"

Lol Septimus i think you are more then half way there already. With ur monk a high paragon level i so going to make u turn and be a monk one day. As i say this whoever mains a monk will say is the best dam hero out there and one day hopefully u be one with the monk :D
Reply Quote
well done Direblow p1000 is a mass feat

your presence in game makes the baddies melt and me get jelly over your gear... no matter what toon - you hit with a big stick :)
Reply Quote
My bet is that Dire will keep grinding out XP for others! GZ bro
Reply Quote
GO DIRE GO
GO DIRE GO
GO DIRE GO!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Yeah i was thinking that (need a head check)

Took 92 hours to make my Fem Monk P100, and so far spent an extra 60 hours prepping...

Will probably spend some time prepping crypts/fom for my bros...(im a fruitcake)

thanks for the grats all, nearly there...
Reply Quote
12/10/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Direblow
Yeah i was thinking that (need a head check)

Took 92 hours to make my Fem Monk P100, and so far spent an extra 60 hours prepping...

Will probably spend some time prepping crypts/fom for my bros...(im a fruitcake)

thanks for the grats all, nearly there...

No head check needed. You're one of the good guys Dire :D
Reply Quote
Awesome Dire :) hope you make it soon. I need to come back and get a 2nd para 100, been taking a break :)
Reply Quote
7 more paragon levels Direblow and then you hit P1000.

Chu-can-do-it!
Reply Quote
Awesome work mate, Grats in advance.
Reply Quote
That's amazing, Congrates!!

I can't envision ever getting that close to max.
Reply Quote
Finally hit P1000.

Many thanks to all on the journey, I had fun (for the most part)
levelling 5 toons through crypting is arduous , but the rewards from having extra player points in ROS make it worthwhile.
Just glad i levelled my first 5 the old fashioned way and if i never saw another decaying crypt full of zombies ever again i would be over the moon.

Not sure why i deserved to be singled out, im sure many others have done P1000 way before me and have killed more monsters than me, so big grats to the unmentioned, im trying to catch up to you lot !

Cheers and love
Reply Quote
12/14/2013 04:42 AMPosted by Direblow
Finally hit P1000.

Many thanks to all on the journey, I had fun (for the most part)
levelling 5 toons through crypting is arduous , but the rewards from having extra player points in ROS make it worthwhile.
Just glad i levelled my first 5 the old fashioned way and if i never saw another decaying crypt full of zombies ever again i would be over the moon.

Not sure why i deserved to be singled out, im sure many others have done P1000 way before me and have killed more monsters than me, so big grats to the unmentioned, im trying to catch up to you lot !

Cheers and love

#BORING
>>>>> Do P1000 in hardcore, and i will lick your toes >>>>>

Jokez lol

Congrats Direblow, you one hell of a grinding machine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]