Diablo® III

Anyone in Oz got into the beta?

Check your accounts apparently they are going out.
Reply Quote
im checking all the time. Nothing.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Just wanted to point this one out for everyone, 'Going out' doesn't mean out.

Edit: Also the beta server isn't even back online yet and pretty unlikely it will be until tomorrow since it's like 3am over al Blizz atm.
Edited by Narull#6634 on 12/12/2013 1:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
Has anyone actually made it into Beta yet? Or are we all stuck on the PTR? I downloaded the PTR with my nice crap connection only to find its really hard to test anything as the Monster difficulty is that low all the mobs die in under 3 secs.

Was hoping with the removal of the Wizards CM I could get in early and tests the new tweaks to all the wizard skills. Its hard to do that in the PTR.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Is a couple of people in the ANZ clan that are in beta.

But yeah 2.0.1 is balanced around lvl 70 etc, the real difficulties don't unlock until 70 so if you want to test builds you are going to have to unOP yourself. ;)
Reply Quote
No luck here. Where on battle.net would we get the message?
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
12/14/2013 01:09 AMPosted by Mugsy
No luck here. Where on battle.net would we get the message?

You'd get an email.
Reply Quote
Thanks mate... guess no luck here for sure... and I was hoping that being a CE purchaser that my proc coefficient for the RoS beta would be better - lol
Reply Quote
12/13/2013 11:11 PMPosted by Narull
Is a couple of people in the ANZ clan that are in beta.

But yeah 2.0.1 is balanced around lvl 70 etc, the real difficulties don't unlock until 70 so if you want to test builds you are going to have to unOP yourself. ;)

Hard to "unOP" yourself :).

To test the builds I need a variation of ias, cc, cd, Apoc, skill reduction gear!
Reply Quote
People from ANZ getting beta invites, don't be silly since Blizzard couldn't give 2 **** about the ANZ player base.
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 09:02 AMPosted by CrazyNRG
People from ANZ getting beta invites, don't be silly since Blizzard couldn't give 2 **** about the ANZ player base.

Well I don't think its Blizzard actually ignoring us its more when you throw out a small amount of invites for 14 million accounts the chances of 50-100k players(guess) in Australia actually getting an invite, is infinitely small.

But I'd be more than happy to receive a "token" ANZ Beta invite :)
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 09:02 AMPosted by CrazyNRG

Not true, I got a hearthstone beta invite on second wave? but they always lock it down to US region on the first wave.
Reply Quote
Befriend someone who has closed beta account, get them to start a game on Torment difficulty, invite you to join the game and then leave. You can now play Lvl60 Torment difficulty :P
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Oble
Befriend someone who has closed beta account, get them to start a game on Torment difficulty, invite you to join the game and then leave. You can now play Lvl60 Torment difficulty :P

Difficulty stays at 70 when they leave.
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Aphraell
Difficulty stays at 70 when they leave.
Woops, my bad. Yeah, lvl70 Torment.

Probably good fun just for kicks but a little too hard to test things properly since it would take forever to kill things and insufficient Toughness on lvl60 gears to survive things either. :P
Reply Quote
I got in. Got email yesterday. I must say, its glorious, the crusader is really fun so far, looking forward to hitting high levels. Act 5 is great from what I have played so far, very dark. My monk actually dies, and I have to back away during some fights.
Tried the mystic a little bit and changed an Int roll on witching hour, said I could get AR or level reduced, ended up getting 260 dex. Score.

Please dont hate me
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 01:25 PMPosted by WAZZ
Please dont hate me

Reply Quote
12/17/2013 01:25 PMPosted by WAZZ
Tried the mystic a little bit and changed an Int roll on witching hour, said I could get AR or level reduced, ended up getting 260 dex. Score.

Woot!... nice one bruzza!

good to hear your thoughts on RoS Wazz... Reeeeaaaaaallllyyy looking forward to it
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 12/17/2013 4:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
awesome WAZZ!! :D
make a masters @ level 70 and let us join! :3

hehehe
Reply Quote
I got into the beta. Its so cool. Is there an AUS/NZ clan on it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]