Diablo® III

End game feature suggestions

Community Manager
Hi all, we recently mentioned that we would love to hear your feedback/ideas on potential Diablo III end game features. And we of course want to hear from the ANZ community too! So head on over to add your ideas or just paste them below and I'll forward them on.
Reply Quote
This is what I posted a while back: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10716941613

Hi guys I posted this on Reddit here is the link: http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/1rjjiw/pvpve_idea_that_can_also_be_used_for_ladder/

I am re-posting this here so more people can view it and discuss.
Here it is:

I am not very good at drawing so apologies if the picture hurts your eyes ;) http://i.imgur.com/SIbxnlo.jpg

This is a PvPvE idea that I had. You basically race against another player. You can also race with a party against another party of the same size.

The map is the top left square (just a generic example). The player has to race fight his/her way to the middle. There he encounters a boss. Once the boss is dead a trigger will become active the player has to stand on that trigger till the meter on the right square is filled. While he is standing on it hordes of monsters will come in and make him move off the trigger which will stop the meter from filling. The aim is to get the meter filled while fighting off monsters. Once the meter is filled there is another map of a different type of puzzle. This can go on for 3-4 maps and the player or team that reaches the end first wins.

This concept can also be used in a ladder scenario. The ladder can be run daily or hourly and in the mean time you can train with your friends. The PvPvE will have no rewards except for the loot that drops whereas the ladder will have visual effect rewards or some other type that does not affect the game specifically (This way no one falls behind). Of course the ladder will be a solo thing whereas the PvPvE can be a team thing. A leader-board is required for the ladder. You get points based on your time and you use these points to unlock your custom animation (Please don’t let it be banners!). Even the last person will get some points so even if I am last I can still unlock something. Rewards like pets or custom mystic stuff would be cool. If you die during the run you get a +5 sec respawn penalty and in the meantime, if the boss is dead the room keeps filling up.

What do you think?
Reply Quote
PvP
- 2v2
- 3v3
- 4v4

'Jar of souls' for lack of a better term
- Transported into Hell where you have to work as a team
- Endless hordes of demons and bosses that only get harder and harder
- Use gold earned during the even to buy defenses, companions and buffs to help you
- If all 4 players die the event ends and you get a chest that rewards how far you have gone
- When you die or as you die and angel comes down and transports you away

Hero Defense PvEvP
- 4v4 mode
- Send waves of demons at each other and you have to defend your town/queen of whatever
- Similar to above you accumulate gold that you can spend to upgrade enemy demons and/or buy bosses to send at them

Epic boss runs
- Ability to fight all the lords of Hell in one zone, the ultimate goal is to kill all lords at the same time. Leading up to that you can kill one at a time or three if you like

Servers located in AUS or NZ
- No more rubber banding and lag!
Edited by Tyrant#6804 on 12/8/2013 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
Think players are just tired of having latency issues....especially when pretty much every other big game developers for PC have servers for us to play on.

Allot of Kiwi's and Aussies have support Blizzard since its inception but all good things come to and end and Blizzard continues to shun us for no real reason.
Reply Quote
Has Blizzard run out of ideas for the end game such that they have to throw it over to us to come up with ideas? Can't they figure it out themselves?

Regardless of the case, two respected posters are already way ahead of you - DamienJohn and Monstrous respectively:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10787138807

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10788148921

How come players like these two can come up with simple, elegant ideas and Blizzard (with a lot of resources at their disposal) somehow struggles to get anywhere near as creative?

The lack of a credible end game just shows how shallow this game really is. There's no medium and long term goals and objectives, no competition amongst players, no challenges in which players can truly test how well they can play and no worthwhile rewards to show for it. We're still using beta avatars, more than 2 years after the start of the first beta test.

Hunting for loot just so you can get better at hunting for loot is not an end-game. So far in D3 and even in RoS beta, that is exactly what it is. It's dry, bland and will get boring within a short time. You had the best part of 18 months to come up with a mind blowing expansion but all that you have hammered out so far are Nephalem Rifts and bounties for the end game. Little talk of PvP and ladders. Nephalem Trials are on the backburner. It's pathetic even considering Blizzard's notoriously long development cycles.

You cannot possibly expect players to bang their heads against the wall with such a lack of end game options and call it fun or worthwhile.

PvPvE is a great addition for an end game and there are various flavours in which this can be done:

Boss gauntlet runs
- Timed challenge
- Kill random bosses in waves
- Multiple bosses in latter waves
- Includes entirely new bosses, not rehashed like ubers.

Themed siege modes
- Defend various towns/cities against a zombie apocalypse, demon invasion etc
- Towns/cities have various entry points
- Defend various objectives as they are attacked
- Use various town/city defenses at your disposal
- Gather materials or other items to prep the militia, soldiers to attack

Horde mode:
- Random room(s), kill random demons in waves
- Waves get harder incrementally
- Boss every X wave

Never-ending boss battle:
- Endurance fight in an obstacle-based arena
- Players fight only 1 boss and nothing else
- Boss has unlimited HP thus it cannot die, hits harder and moves faster depending on how much damage it sustains
- Players must fight the boss to prevent it from killing them and dodging/avoiding the boss for too long will gradually enrage the boss, making it hit even harder and move faster
- Rewarded for passing certain milestones like surviving for 10 minutes, 20 minutes etc

All modes can be done solo, in groups up to 4 players (no competition) and in 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 setups. Each have sort-after, unique or worthwhile rewards.

All modes are tracked with scoreboards, rankings and ladders.

With the way things are going, these ideas seem well beyond the current D3 team's capabilities. It's all wishful thinking.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 12/9/2013 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/79815-endgame-2-0-challenge-mode-infographic

Just look at this!
Reply Quote
For the "endgame" of any loot-finding game, one thing you always want is an optional, exclusive, and hard-to-get reward. As Blizzard's design philosophy goes, "Easy to learn and hard to master", though in this particular case, "Very challenging but you don't have to do it." The current Hellfire ring as well as the Torches from Diablo 2 were good examples of this, but the process of getting them were just rehashes of old game data and it didn't take very long. How to take these to greater extremes, from how elaborate the process is to what the rewards are, is too broad to name specifics right now. For starters, there could be a type of item only found in Neph Rifts that begin the "endgame" chain. All you have to do is make sure that it's not a repetitive grind, as it would be interchangeable from the rest of the game. A boss battle comes to mind but unfortunately that's that's already been done to death. I hope the posters below have better ideas on specifics.
Reply Quote
I would love to see a Last Stand kind of map,

just like in Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II map.

An Arena/map with like 20 Levels.

In Every Level comes a wave after wave of enemys (elites with bosses).

If you survive till the final boss you get an lgendary or something or extra gold.
Reply Quote
Well i just watched the hunger games 2 movie and funny enough thought it would be a perfect pvp game mode for diablo 3 lol

1 you start with nothing and scavenge whatever items laid in the center of maps
2 its free for all so u cant event trust ur friends
3 every 1 or 2 minutes some random event happens some time traps , surprise wave of monster or even chest and buffs
4 it starts as a survival pve game and steadly transforms into full pvp when players get good gear
5 if you kill a player he drops some of his gear
6 each player has 3 lives or only one depends on mode
7 reward system same like hearthstone arena every one gets reward chest and gold +xp however there are special rewards for winner or most player kills and monter kills heck even for avoiding combat for long period of time (stealth items)
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 02:36 AMPosted by Hypersonic
Has Blizzard run out of ideas for the end game such that they have to throw it over to us to come up with ideas? Can't they figure it out themselves?

Regardless of the case, two respected posters are already way ahead of you - DamienJohn and Monstrous respectively:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10787138807

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10788148921

How come players like these two can come up with simple, elegant ideas and Blizzard (with a lot of resources at their disposal) somehow struggles to get anywhere near as creative?

The lack of a credible end game just shows how shallow this game really is. There's no medium and long term goals and objectives, no competition amongst players, no challenges in which players can truly test how well they can play and no worthwhile rewards to show for it. We're still using beta avatars, more than 2 years after the start of the first beta test.

Hunting for loot just so you can get better at hunting for loot is not an end-game. So far in D3 and even in RoS beta, that is exactly what it is. It's dry, bland and will get boring within a short time. You had the best part of 18 months to come up with a mind blowing expansion but all that you have hammered out so far are Nephalem Rifts and bounties for the end game. Little talk of PvP and ladders. Nephalem Trials are on the backburner. It's pathetic even considering Blizzard's notoriously long development cycles.

You cannot possibly expect players to bang their heads against the wall with such a lack of end game options and call it fun or worthwhile.

PvPvE is a great addition for an end game and there are various flavours in which this can be done:

Boss gauntlet runs
- Timed challenge
- Kill random bosses in waves
- Multiple bosses in latter waves
- Includes entirely new bosses, not rehashed like ubers.

Themed siege modes
- Defend various towns/cities amongst a zombie apocalypse, demon invasion etc
- Towns/cities have various entry points
- Defend various objectives as they are attacked
- Use various town/city defenses at your disposal
- Gather materials or other items to prep the militia, soldiers to attack

Horde mode:
- Random room(s), kill random demons in waves
- Waves get harder incrementally
- Boss every X wave

Never-ending boss battle:
- Endurance fight in an obstacle-based arena
- Players fight only 1 boss and nothing else
- Boss has unlimited HP thus it cannot die, hits harder and moves faster depending on how much damage it sustains
- Players must fight the boss to prevent it from killing them and dodging/avoiding the boss for too long will gradually enrage the boss, making it hit even harder and move faster
- Rewarded for passing certain milestones like surviving for 10 minutes, 20 minutes etc

All modes can be done solo, in groups up to 4 players (no competition) and in 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 setups. Each have sort-after, unique or worthwhile rewards.

All modes are tracked with scoreboards, rankings and ladders.

With the way things are going, these ideas seem well beyond the current D3 team's capabilities. It's all wishful thinking.

plus Enchant Rifts with mystic like:

Affixes

+ more density
+ less density(only elites/rares/bosses)
+ (%)normal mobs have mortar/(other affixes)
+ (%) more magic find/ gold find
+ (%) movement speed for player
+ (%) Mobs movement speed / aggressiveness/ more cc or skillshots enhanced
+ (%) improved stun effects by monsters

These affixes should be the attributes for Rifts Keystone(1,2,3 number affixes), like objects can have affixes.

These affixes are random dropped like an object.

Finnally i think the difficulty of the game shouldn't just fall on the character equipment, please improve the IA for a more challenging game in general, not just get the gear in 3 weeks and do Torment VI because the gear, please include more player skills in the equation.
Reply Quote
Will there be lots of new side quests?

About 150 new side quests would be good!

And as long as they have some kind of reward, it would make then more worthwhile.
Reply Quote
Complexity
There NEEDS to be some level of complexity to D3. I want to look at at least 1 system in D3 and think "wow, that is complex'.. I think that players who are playing end game need to be challenged intellectually..

Make Paragon 2.0 stat spending a little more.. COMPLEX
Draw inspiration maybe from Final Fantasy X sphere grid, like what POE did. Not saying POE is better that D3 (it’s not even close in my opinion). But this system was complex in the sense that it makes you think.

Diablo 3 does not have any complexity/depth to the RPG side of the equation of this ARPG.
It has the A part done really well (way better than POE) but you need complexity in the game, especially the end game.

Other areas to add more complexity/depth/change
1) Skill/Rune System – make is visually more interesting (inspiration from sphere grid..). Maybe integrate the skill/rune system and Paragon passive points into one holistic character progression system. Maybe add some unique ring effects as passive bonus effects you could unlock and choose between every 100 paragon levels…
2) Side games - Play Gheed/Friends/Guild at Diablo blackjack/poker for blood shards…
3) PvPvE – like the dfans suggestions

I don't have the solutions, i just think there is a problem with D3 that it has tried to stick to a "keep it simple stupid' (KISS) philosophy the whole way through.
That has hurt the end game and the players who would play the end game.
Reply Quote
@CheehC, yeah, there NEEDS to be some kind of strategic grind that challenges the players intellect. Unfortunately this game is also designed for the "console gamers" who are much more casual and I do hope that this doesn't play a part in downsizing the strategic capacity.

I'd like to be able to plan out a build (quite thoroughly) and perhaps go and complete quests to find that specific type of gear. At the moment, all players in D3 have the exact same gear and builds, variety must be a focus. I think they have touched on this in RoS, but in terms of depth I have no idea.
Reply Quote
LEGENDARY RIFTS

I’ve read other peoples ideas and watched feedback videos on youtube what the beta testers think could improve the game and came up with this idea after Athene mentioning “Legendary Rifts”

Some people had good ideas like adding random affixes to each rift level but after thinking a while about this it just doesn’t fit the Diablo universe and the current state of the game so i had to think about something that would fit very well and be fun and engaging to do.

This is my take on what Legendary Rifts could look like, please read carful because every point is important.

1. Make greater horadric cache the only source to drop rift keystones with a smaller drop chance than now days. This way Nephalem Rifts will feel more epic. With the current drop rates you can get easy 100 rift keystones, that just feels not right.

2. To enter Legendary Nephalem Rifts combine 30 rift keystones with a rift combiner. This is a very rare item that only drops from Act bosses. Bosses in RoS will feel very lonely. With all the bounty’s people will focus there. Yes true bosses can be bounty’s but that happens very rare from what I have seen on the streams. Give bosses some love so we have a point to make them a visit.

3. Rift combiner drops only on torment as this is intended to be End Game.

4. Legendary Rifts may only be opened on Torment difficulty. That’s due to prevent people from using normal difficulty to go as far as possible and as fast as possible.

5. Legendary Rifts are bottomless/endless

6. Each rift level you have to kill X monsters to spawn the rift guardian. After the guardian is dead he will open a portal to the next level. Rift guardians drop a regular horadric cache and 1 to 10 blood shards.

7. In Legendary Rifts you have a death penalty, after dying you have to kill 10% more monsters on the current level to activate the rift guardian from the base X amount of monsters needed to kill. With a cap of 500% max. After you cleared the level from monsters and you still need more to spawn the rift guardian, portals will open and new random mobs will spawn that grant no loot and no experience to prevent abusing of game mechanics to farm X level endless.

8. Each 10 levels you have to face a Uber Rift Guardian. Those “uber bosses” have a small chance to drop a legendary scroll of item enhancement, This scroll works similar to the mystic. You can use it to enchant a item already being enchanted by the mystic. So you can change 1 stat with the mystic and another stat on the same item with this scroll. Making a godlike item even better if you have the luck and the RNG gods are good to you. Those bosses also have a 100% chance to drop a greater horadric cache.

9. Each next level of the rift is harder than the previous and more rewarding.
- Monsters get +5% dmg and +5% HP every level
- The player gets 3% Magic find each level.
- Each 20 levels epic monsters gain +1 affix.
On level 101 monsters deal 505% damage have 505% more hp and champion packs with 9 affixes. Good luck!!

10. Legendary rifts stay open after you leave the game, this way you can come back on another day and continue to grind to the next level as deep as you can get or maybe come on a later point back when your gear gets some upgrades. This also prevents people who were very deap and got a client crash, DC, server shutdown, DDoS from raging and pulling their hair of their head.
The system would store the level the character currently is at. After opening a new game the rift would get generated randomly on the last level the character finished.

Q: possible problem with multiplayer rifts: what if you open a rift in a group of 4 players? Will everyone have the same rift open even after the group disbanded?

A: Only the one who opened it will have the rift as he had to use the special item to combine rift keystones to open the Legendary Rift. Friends could hop in and help slaying some monsters but their own rift would get no changes after they get back to single player. Also to prevent abusing of game mechanics on the ladder players would need to have each level of the rift pointed as finished to be competing on the ladder. So it would not be possible to boost friends on the ladder from Rift lvl 10 instantly to rift lvl 80 while skipping the rest.

11. Add seasons and ladders to the game, this ways Legendary Rifts will feel more like end game. A season should last 4 months. So 3 seasons/year.

12. After a season ends players get rewards:
- Top30% - title under their name “Master of the Rift” (example)
- Top20% - Legendary Transmog set with a unique aura.
- Top10% - Legendary banner, not customizable with a pulsing orange aura to make it unique.

13. Legendary Rifts encourage group play and experimenting with builds. On deeper levels you might consider a tank crusader who taunts the monsters while a Wizzard and Demon Hunter focus on DPS.

That’s it. My take on Diablo’s end game. Endless difficulty :)
Excuse me for my bad English.
Reply Quote
12/09/2013 01:30 PMPosted by CheehC
Diablo 3 does not have any complexity/depth to the RPG side of the equation of this ARPG.
It has the A part done really well (way better than POE) but you need complexity in the game, especially the end game.

+1 I'm not sure making the paragon points system any more complex will do it. I think it's complex enough to cater for casual to more advanced players. I do think the new itemisation that we're only starting to see will bring about "game changing" builds and, therefore, add some complexity to the RPG side. However, I'm concerned that there's still not enough variety from what I've seen in the FNF beta.

TBH most of the suggestions here take the Action further. All the proposed quests follow the same logic of killing more !@#$. I'd like to see quests that force the player to reconsider what builds they play.

The idea of a siege quest is great one along those lines and it wouldn't be hard to design a number of them to fit in with the existing storyline in a way that allows it to still be played outside of the storyline. For example, you would have to think more strategically about how the builds each player uses not only suits the map (e.g. the need for range in the open spaces of, say, a Fields of Misery siege versus the advantage of melee in a Keeps Depth type labyrinth). Having said this, I don't consider this idea end game, but more along the lines of side quests.

@Pilke01 this is probably one of the better legendary hunting suggestions I've seen. However, I don't think you need to tie it to seasons and ladders to make it end game though. I would rather see the legendary loot drops designed to be end game in their own right - i.e. the loot has to be so good to be a reward for your efforts irrespective of how it contributes to your rank in a ladder. Mind you, if Blizz implements ladders I'm guessing all the content including these kinds of suggestions would contribute to your rank in the ladder anyway.
Reply Quote
Here is a idea for u quite simple.

Why not have ingredients hidden in rifts to get to a "special area".

Each ingredient can only be collected once, and there would be 5 needed to complete object used to open portal to "special area". Each ingredient is found on each act so u need to run all acts rifts to find ingredient.

Then make object and portal to special area, but once u have used object it is destroyed and u have to begin again.

The reason u do this is to get a special armor set/weapon that could drop in "special area" or get "key" at end of area that can be used in return to purchase said armor/weapon.

Have a tier of items getting better as u go but they have to be unlocked first by purchasing to get to next lvl of item.

This way u get re playability and are rewarded at the same time so even if u don't get the drop u want u still get key to go to your next purchase/unlock.
Reply Quote
What I would like to see is:

More stash space
I.E. put the remaining 3 tabs in.
This will give us somewhere to keep all the Legendary Legendaries and other BOA stuff.

Item Quests/challenges
E.G.Hellfire Ring & Ubers.
If there is a few different types this will gives us all a veriaty of things to hunt/farm for.
Also if they are crafting items, this will give us a reason to do them over and over again.
Maybe have type 1 per act + Hellfire ring, this will be 6 items/challenges.

Improved ping
I hate lag death, and refuse to play HC simply for this fact.
I would also not do PvP (if it ever comes out) as it would not be a level paying field if going against someone in the US.
Reply Quote
Endless War

Setting the scene

After the near destruction of the high heavens and the ensuing fear this has created within the angels, Tyrael the angel of Justice is now taking the war to Hell itself. Supported by the wraith of the high heavens mortal champions are fighting there way deep into darkest corners of Hell driving the demons and their creature’s further back in hope of purging them from existents forever. Not all angel’s agree with this course of action and most believe it an impossible war to win. However there is the hope that if the High Heavens can be all but conquered so can Hell and retribution brought down up the lords of Hell in their own domain.

The depths of Hell are vast and unknown with few champions ever venturing far enough to understand what true horrors exist. Few angel’s would ever consider taking up arms and risking certain destruction by taking on the Lords of Hell in their own domain. Mortals on the other hand that have lived for thousands of years with fear of constant destruction at the hands of Diablo are far more willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice to defend humanity. Tyrael in the name of Justice has vowed to lead an order of angels that will provide protection and assist the chosen champions in their darkest hour and support their never ending crusade.

Champions that wish to join the crusade must first assemble an Amulet of Justice which allows Tyrael and his allies to pinpoint your location even in the darkest caverns of hell. Unfortunately the amulet was stolen more than a thousand years ago by Belial who destroyed it and gave a piece to each of his demon brothers to ensure it never made its way back into the High Heavens. The only way to find the amulet and join the crusade is to defeat these demons and take back the pieces one by one.

Finding the Amulet of Justice
The basic mechanic is boss farming whereby each boss has a chance to drop one of the five pieces. The chance to drop these legendary pieces increases with magic find and if you have the items in your inventory ‘smart drop’ will apply in that the game will not give you the same piece twice. Likewise once you have crafted the item and it is either in your inventory or stash pieces will no longer drop (the amulet is effectively a legendary drop with specific stats for your class).

Transport to Hell

Once you have forged the Amulet at the blacksmith and then equipped it you then need to have it activated by the mystic before each journey into Hell (this costs a fee of let’s say $500,000 per champion, effectively another gold sink). Once in Hell you are greeted by Tryael and his entourage of angels who are there to support you through the battle.

The Endless War

The challenge set forth is to methodically clear areas of Hell by fighting your way through waves of demons and killing the gatekeeper at the end of each level. The Gatekeeper/s are effectively super elites or bosses that command the legions of hell in that region. Each region is a level and each level is broken down into five waves of demons, some waves have few demons that are hard to kill and have great powers others have so many demons that they threaten to simply overrun you, while others may simply be timed events. The Gatekeeper/s is unleashed after wave five and when defeated a chest appears and signals the end of that level.

How many levels

Endless dungeons sound like a great idea however I do think having some kind of end point is a good thing, but in this instance the end point needs to be something that requires continued attempts and is simply unbeatable without BiS gear and more importantly skill. With this in mind I think 20 levels (100 waves + Gatekeepers) would suffice, with the final Gatekeepers being a battle against all the lords of hell in a giant royal rumble type event (requires skill, gear and high levels of co-ordination to complete).
Between levels you can switch out gear from your inventory and once every five levels you can switch your skill set (levels could be designed so that different skill sets may be optimal).

Examples of events/challenges
-Defend a fallen champion for 10 minutes until Tyrael can arrive to transport him to safety
-Clear a wave in a certain time
-Kill more than 300 demons in a single wave
-No man down; no one can die
-Diffuse a demon bomb
-Survive until angelic support arrives to clear the endless wave of zombies etc
-Find and open a chest guarded by elites that allows you to equip a super weapon for the next round
-Rescue 4 priests that will continue to heal and support you until they are killed
-Stop a lord of Hell being summoned, if you fail you have to fight him/her in addition to the Gatekeeper

These could be requirements to complete the wave or simply provide an opportunity for bonus battle points/ tactical advantages

Angelic Support

Throughout the battle you collect ‘battle points’ for killing monsters, perfect runs (i.e didn’t die and require resurrection from an ally) and other cools things the designers can dream up. At the end of each level Tryael and his angels appear healing you to full before the next level and more importantly allowing each player to spend his/her battle points on; upgrades, repairs, extra lives, companions of whatever. This would be scaled so that if you save points you can redeem greater rewards; the points you accumulate become increasing important when dealing with the more difficult events and levels.

Death

When your team does get overrun instead of just dying and slow and painful death at the hands of the demons Tyreal and his angelic crew appear and transport you back to the world of the living to continue to fight another day.

Other

Teams can save progress and come back to play it later as it could take awhile to get through 100 waves plus gatekeepers. There would be a ladder that would get reset every quarter that shows the top teams on a number of stats.
What would this bring to Diablo 3 RoS?

1)Allows players to test their teamwork, individual skill and gear in a challenging and fun PvE environment

2)Rewards players with loot after defeating each gatekeeper

3)Provides true end game difficulty where only the well organised and geared teams can defeat the lords of Hell in the final wave

4)Provide strategic depth in that you have to manage battle points, change out gear between levels and also tactically adjust skills every five levels for optimum clearing potential

5)Provided there is balance within the skills of each class there is less balancing that would be required for PvP

6)Work is required to actually unlock this game mode as you have to build the amulet of justice

7)Provides a reason to farm bosses (i.e to build the amulet)

8)Acts as a gold sync each time you wish to join the crusade

9)Includes mini events and challenges to break up what would otherwise be just and endless stream of demons

10)If you actually manage to beat all 20 levels and the final bosses it is not guaranteed that even with the best gear you will be able to do it again!
Reply Quote
Arcagnion what End Game options would you like to see? You are a gamer right?
Edited by Tyrant#6804 on 12/11/2013 2:18 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]