Diablo® III

I've had a very trying week.

Hey guys, I know it's only Wednesday, but I have had a very trying week with a lot of personal things raising their hands for attention, so if I'm playing a little erratically atm, please forgive me, it will pass. In the meantime, I am on my second glass of red wine, and I am feeling GOOOOOOD.

By the way Weegee, It was great to meet you on Skype this afternoon. Our Uber session with yourself, Griz, and Calibr3 was probably the worst one I have ever had, but it was sooooo bad that it was really great. Laughed so much and relieved a lot of the stress. Many thanks and great to meet you in person.
Edited by Septimus#6445 on 12/11/2013 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
hope everything is working itself out for you and the family :)
Reply Quote
Many thanks Wazz for your good wishes. I have to say that life has a way of working things out, and I have always found that as one door closes, another opens, so I have high hopes of things getting back to better than normal in the fullness of time (bit of good olde english there hey lol).

So although the timing is not great, we have been allotted this trial and we will make it work. In the meantime, wine is GOOOOOOOD. (lol).
Reply Quote
glad your feeling good sept :)
Reply Quote
12/11/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Septimus
Hey guys, I know it's only Wednesday, but I have had a very trying week with a lot of personal things raising their hands for attention

Did Griz poo on the carpet again?!?! Get that wooden spoon out!!!

Just jokes, hope all's well Sept! Wine helps to keep things philosophical and in perspective :D
Reply Quote
View profile
Is that very tiring week or very trying week? or both.
Sounds like both tired and stressed.

Also never use booze to help your moods as it does not help...and playing the game while drinking probably doesn't make it any better for others.
So yeah I've encountered a drunk player once...though not on this game and it was years ago on gamespy chat.
A few of us all on gamespy chat were talking to each other and one guy was drunk online and seeing him trying to type a sentence was pretty funny.
Some one in the chat goes "Are you Drunk" and he goes "Yeah" and then everyone in the chat line just LOL.

I've noticed one of your toons is named "Tipsy"...ah dear me.
Jokes aside take it easy during this time of the year as it's always busy.
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 12/11/2013 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks MasterReaper, actually I did name Tipsy one night when I was lol. But drunk, nooooo, I never get drunk. I like to be in full control at all times. Thanks for your cheerful words.

@Abend, I don't think Griz pooed on the carpet, but I wouldn't put it past him.
Reply Quote
Heya Sept, it was a real pleasure to meet you 3 on skype. I too also had a good laugh, despite out uber failings :p

Man, I can't believe I didn't know the connection between you and Griz!
I dunno how you managed put up with him ;) heeeh

nah jksjks
Reply Quote
Hope your week gets better Sept :-)
Reply Quote
12/11/2013 05:52 AMPosted by MaskedReaper
Also never use booze to help your moods as it does not help...

I wholeheartedly disagree :) but as Sept says - never to the point of losing full control. mmmm red wine

Hope all is well Sept, I hope to mash a few bad ones with you again when the dust settles
Reply Quote
its ok sep im her to make u laugh so hard a bit of wee comes out. and weegee that was not my usual play style. ping got worse and worse yesterday was really weird never had that hapen b4. but griz will proberly say that i die all the time. yeah i proberly do but not 1 shots like that. but yes it was funny i was lagging so hard at one stage i ziped from one side of map to other then back and was dead weird !@# day.
Reply Quote
Hi Sept,

Enjoyed the run last night. It's our turn to prep next time!

Oak

PS: If you are interested I run a 10 slot TS server that I don't mind if a few people hang out in. Normally its just me and Crasher from last nights run.
Edited by Oakover#6193 on 12/11/2013 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Awww sep why would u control yourself in drinking surely not a monk thing to do :S best hand to hand combat is drunken boxing hah maybe when u lose it u might finally enjoy playing a monk :D. i love making my misson to make you use monk. always a blast farming with you even though the trees keep killing me
Reply Quote

Our Uber session with yourself, Griz, and Calibr3 was probably the worst one I have ever had

What a coincidence. My worst uber run was also with Weegee :>

More over to the point M.I.L.F, why are you doing ubers without me?!
Reply Quote
12/11/2013 04:48 PMPosted by Ryoka
More over to the point M.I.L.F, why are you doing ubers without me?!

*shock horror* ... she dares!
Reply Quote
Haha, you guys. How could anyone be down in the dumps for long with you lot around.

Thanks Nick, I'm looking forward to running with you shortly.

Ryo, well, I don't really know how it came to be lol, spur of the moment thing, but I don't think you were on at the time. Anyway, you wouldn't have wanted to know any of us, the way we were playing yesterday lol.

So Tswifty, that's where I have been going wrong with my monk hey, I'm not drunk enough. I guess I can see the synergy in the zero DPS drunk monk build.

Hey Oak, yeah it was a good game, and well do it again before too long. Thanks for the TS offer. I generally don't do TS or such, with people I don't know really well. I mean, I shocked the heck out of WeeGee the other day when he found out via Skype that I was not only a woman, but the mother of Griz lol.

Mugsy, you are a gem.

Abend, I checked, and Griz definitely did not poo on the carpet. In fact I think I can honestly say that he is now pretty much house broken.

Calibr3, my good friend, you unreservedly cheer me up and make me laugh. I mean, who wouldn't feel good about themselves after playing with you - (take that any way you like rofl).

Wazz, Cotea, YDFWM, sheesh, what would I do without all you guys.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/11/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Tswift
Awww sep why would u control yourself in drinking surely not a monk thing to do :S best hand to hand combat is drunken boxing hah maybe when u lose it u might finally enjoy playing a monk :D.

Hey that got me and idea for new skill for the Monk...'Drunken Fist Style'...or Zui Quan A.K.A Drunken Fist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zui_Quan

All this talk of booze got reminded me that Monks invented the Drunken Fist Style.
Fight like Lei Wulong from Tekken or Rock Lee from Naruto.
Actually I prefer Rock Lee version of Drunken Fist since he's version is super fast.
Watch Lee fight with Kimimaro he uses the Drunken Fist.
Edited by MaskedReaper#6672 on 12/12/2013 1:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]