Diablo® III

LF someone to help level me to 60

73 Human Mage
Having only just recently as this week joined the ranks of Diablo 3 players I feel like I'm a little bit behind. As such I would much appreciate it if anyone out there would be able to help me get to lvl 60 asap, so that I can join in the fun with the majority of players on this forum.

Cheers

TheSteebe#1729
Reply Quote
If you are just starting out, its better not to get someone to power level your toon. Better to experiment with the skills as they unlock while leveling and experience the story/game at least once rather than rushing through the content.
Reply Quote
73 Human Mage
Thanks for the tip :)
Reply Quote
12/11/2013 07:51 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
If you are just starting out, its better not to get someone to power level your toon. Better to experiment with the skills as they unlock while leveling and experience the story/game at least once rather than rushing through the content.

I agree with this 100%.

You need to learn all the skills of each character, and how they play.

I also think with ROS coming up soon and the new legendary items there will be many different build types. So understanding the characters will become more and more important.
Reply Quote
you haven't even completed Act 1 on normal yet you want to be power lvld to 60? why? what's the point of playing? learn how to play the game and then come back and ask ;-)
Reply Quote
+1 with going through the game at least once by yourself to enjoy the story and understand the class you're playing as. I went through as all 5 classes by myself. That was probably a bit too much grinding. I suggest doing one class and then gearing for ubers... get a hellfire and that will make leveling the subsequent classes easier... well, that's what I got my bro to do but he got to level 60 way before I did and got bored with Inferno in it's early days. Came back to get a hellfire and we powerleveled his other 4 classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]