Diablo® III

WTT all my gear for carpet

Will sell for IGG or trade directly for carpet.

Add me edzmond#1708
Reply Quote
My bid
http://imgur.com/XdkpRuz
Will go as high as 2 squares per toon, pick up only
Cayzer#6828
Reply Quote
Nuuuuuuuuuubedzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~!!!!

⊂(◉‿◉)つ
Reply Quote
Apparently edz has already sold his gear for a nice piece of fleece carpet. He then went over to cayzer's place where they rolled it up into a doobie and smoked it.

P.S. Thank you gents for bumping the troll, I was worried that everyone's troll radar had broken...
Reply Quote
^_^

still need more carpet guys ;) got my wiz to sell hahaha.

@Poinard: nice square carpet tiles, would be perfect for the backpackers, do you have more?
Reply Quote
12/11/2013 03:13 PMPosted by edzmond
^_^

still need more carpet guys ;) got my wiz to sell hahaha.

@Poinard: nice square carpet tiles, would be perfect for the backpackers, do you have more?

Perfect troll - can't tell if you're serious or just having us on. GG edz, you still got it even though you're a major nubz kekeke
Reply Quote
So bend what ya need carpet for??

Goin to do some munchin practice

The little woman (and Cartman, Kenny and the boys) will be so proud that your asspiring to be a good lessbian!!!
Reply Quote
12/10/2013 04:03 PMPosted by abend
Apparently edz has already sold his gear for a nice piece of fleece carpet. He then went over to cayzer's place where they rolled it up into a doobie and smoked it.

P.S. Thank you gents for bumping the troll, I was worried that everyone's troll radar had broken...

LOL Abend!

All the best to the new owner of the carpet, you will not be disappointed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]