Diablo® III

AFK for a few days

My uber runs haven’t been the same without you mate.

You take care and get back soon. We need to pound Mag’s v@gina soon man!
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 09:44 PMPosted by Ryoka
My uber runs haven’t been the same without you mate.

You take care and get back soon. We need to pound Mag’s v@gina soon man!

You make it so easy for him, as you make her so frigid ;) She only runs away in fear from me :(
Reply Quote
Hi all thanks for your well wishes.

Just to fill you in, on Saturday morning I awoke with severe chest pains culminating in ambulance ride to the hospital.

Diagnosed with a mild heart attack. Have been juiced up on morphine for last 2 days so has been an interesting few days.

Managed to get some game time in earlier today and hopefully some more tonight.

All go's well should be in for an angiogram late tomorrow.

All in all I don't feel to bad.

PS If you see me in game tonight and I don't respond, I have fallen asleep at the keyboard or off with the fairies.

Again thanks all for well wishes
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 10:36 PMPosted by YDFWM
PS If you see me in game tonight and I don't respond, I have fallen asleep at the keyboard or off with the fairies.

Please, PLEASE ***PLEAAAAASSSSEEEEE*** do not do this to me or I will freak out and call 000!!!!!

All things considered, glad you're in good spirits mate. Living up to your name!
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 10:36 PMPosted by YDFWM
PS If you see me in game tonight and I don't respond, I have fallen asleep at the keyboard or off with the fairies

NP ... explains it... was thinking that you might have just wanted a bit of undisturbed time...

Hope all goes well with the angio - been through all of this with my dad a few years back.

All the best
Reply Quote
GL with the angio YD. Let us know how it all goes.
Reply Quote
Good old YD. When I messaged him in game yesterday, he was sitting up in his hospital bed, with a Morphine drip attached, steadfastly playing D3 on his laptop lololol. Gotta get your priorities right. Your the same breed as me YD.

Good luck with your Angio mate, you will breeze through it I know, and feel so much better for the stents.

See you in game.
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Septimus
Good old YD.

Pot

kettle

black?

Lolz :)
Edited by NickBaldyM#6414 on 12/16/2013 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good to see you back at it already. Hospital grade drugs would make the whole thing pretty interesting.

Hopefully there are no long term affects and that it was just a warning.
Reply Quote
12/16/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Septimus
he was sitting up in his hospital bed, with a Morphine drip attached, steadfastly playing D3 on his laptop lololol.

Lol, can't keep a good man down!
Reply Quote
Hey YD hope you get better soon and/or they let you have a laptop in Hospital..

Yeah them bulls can really take you by surprise !

Kill em all i say !
Reply Quote
Posted by Septimus
Good old YD.

Pot

kettle

black?

Lolz :)

ROFL. You cheeky blighter Nick. You're only as old as the man you feel. (blush)
Reply Quote
So so glad to get the news YD. Keep it up and look after yourself! Have fun killing sh!t for me as well :D

Will keep in touch dear friend :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]