Troll offers ignored.
Reply Quote
The real question is when are you parting with Loyalty Bite :D
Reply Quote
He is:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10895039520

If the price is right.
Reply Quote
skitz r u quitting? why u selling ur sweet gear? or u just down grading?
Reply Quote
getting very close to quitting.

All this BoA nonsence and lack of any interest by Bliz about WD's in general is annoying.

Is litterally nothing left for me to do in the game now, except do the hardcore achievements, yet, with the currrent state of Australian internet connections to the servers, this is just plainly impossible unless i stupidly overgear and only run mp0. Not gunna happen.

Upgrades are stupidly rare, and not found on both AH's. Only JSP can help me now it feels like it but the greed from there is amazing,i dont feel like paying 10B+ just for an extra 100 dps when the gear i have spent a LONG LONG time and effort collecting will just be made valueless, again.

Was eff'ed in the A in 1.03, 1.05, 1.06 and 1.07. .08 i was lucky and guessed right on some things but i am over it.
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 12/13/2013 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I suggest you give PoE a serious go. There is a lot of things going on with that game. I think it is much more than RoS will ever be. And the devs over there listen to players and constantly make changes and improvements.

I think some of the old crusty D3 WDs will eventually migrate over there. I hope we can all get together in a clan. I would start recruiting people now but I honestly don't know my way around that game well enough yet. But I think I will stick with it and learn it, and that's where I will be spending my time.
Reply Quote
12/14/2013 05:55 PMPosted by skywalkerfx
I suggest you give PoE a serious go. There is a lot of things going on with that game. I think it is much more than RoS will ever be. And the devs over there listen to players and constantly make changes and improvements.

I think some of the old crusty D3 WDs will eventually migrate over there. I hope we can all get together in a clan. I would start recruiting people now but I honestly don't know my way around that game well enough yet. But I think I will stick with it and learn it, and that's where I will be spending my time.

I just made a character last night and got it to like lvl 11. I am still lost and do not understand the game and gems well yet, and do not have lots of time to play, yet I will dabble in PoE a little on the upcoming Christmas holiday and see if I can get an understanding of it. I got frustrated when I could not assign a certain skill to the left mouse button (main attack button) and had to keep the plain attack they give as a default (yet that's probably the intention since it looks like all skills use mana and OOM means no attack) so I really need to look over the keyboard stuff and how to assign different skills but it did look promising. Way more in depth then D3 is by a long way.
Edited by Gotcha#1167 on 12/14/2013 8:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
i fear the last days of me playing video games are here

diablo 3 will kill video games for me, beause its the only game i play.
Reply Quote
12/14/2013 05:55 PMPosted by skywalkerfx

12/14/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Gotcha
I just made a character last night and got it to like lvl 11. I am still lost and do not understand the game and gems well yet, and do not have lots of time to play, yet I will dabble in PoE a little on the upcoming Christmas holiday and see if I can get an understanding of it. I got frustrated when I could not assign a certain skill to the left mouse button (main attack button) and had to keep the plain attack they give as a default (yet that's probably the intention since it looks like all skills use mana and OOM means no attack) so I really need to look over the keyboard stuff and how to assign different skills but it did look promising. Way more in depth then D3 is by a long way.

Hey gotcha/skywalker - just checking in here after having sold all my gear and skipped out. Lvled a lvl72 marauder so far lots of fun. Doing the 70+ maps at the moment to get to 80. I've got a bunch of gear kicking around so if you want to have some or just run some lvls together hit me up. Im the suitably manly, marauding IGN: jessicawarriorprincess :)
Reply Quote
12/18/2013 02:03 AMPosted by kurOsawa

Hey gotcha/skywalker - just checking in here after having sold all my gear and skipped out. Lvled a lvl72 marauder so far lots of fun. Doing the 70+ maps at the moment to get to 80. I've got a bunch of gear kicking around so if you want to have some or just run some lvls together hit me up. Im the suitably manly, marauding IGN: jessicawarriorprincess :)

Thread hijackers :)

Anyway, im pretty sure sold along w/ rest of WD.
Reply Quote
still selling.

Whole Doc up for offers.

345k w/ SOJ (428k V E)

#1 "workable" manawise WD gear.

Only BoA is bracers + Gloves. Have similar eHP (lower DPS) gloves can switch for. no Bracers can Switch for.

quitting.
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 12/24/2013 7:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
I will chill out till RoS comes out. It looks like it will be fun. Tried the Beta some good things, but since I can't go past lvl 60 to see the new upgrades what's the point.

Seems more Vit readily available along with more Armor. Can't see why anyoe would buy anything since all the current BoS stuff will be totally obsolete in a couple of months.

Currently have a lvl 36 Marauder in PoE currently.
Reply Quote
man what you doing with all your gear for your characters? trying to get back into the game and if your quitting i'll happily take some of it off your hands!
Reply Quote
@Ribid. 4 sale. i dont think you got me.

OK anything on my profile is up for sale.

Everything is 400k+ Vs E or super efficient.

Quittting next 3 weeks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]