Diablo® III

WD Christmas Giveaway Set!!!

Hi All,

Firstly, I would like to thank http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Introvert-1906/hero/34098344 - Introvert#1906 He has kindly donated all of the gear you see on my male WD for this giveaway. This was all of his personal gear as he is not playing much anymore but hopefully he will be back for RoS :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tocean-1750/hero/3975853 - You can see the gear you are trying to win here.

This is a great set for running mp 8-9, solid all around stats and gear, there is room for upgrades through crafting as well!

If there is enough interest I will sell the RS gems in chest and helm and create a 2nd place set. The RS gem in the weapon stays for the main set.

Rules: - I will decide a winner based on who needs it most
- I want the person who gets this set to make the most use out of it and not just let it collect dust
- WD does not have to be your main but has to at least have some decent time put in
- You must post here on your D3 profile to be considered to win

This giveaway will be closed on Midnight 12/25. I will hold the set for a few days as it may be difficult for some people to be online to retrieve it.

Good luck to all and happy holidays!
Reply Quote
Hey. Thanks for doing something so awesome. I'm thinking about coming back to play diablo 3, and the witch doctor has been my main for the longest time. I don't have any gear to run high mps, I can only do mp 1-2 right now. I would love to win the set and finally be able to kill some things!

Happy Holidays!

P.S This would make a great birthday present as my birthday is Christmas Eve! =)
Reply Quote
congrats in advance to whoever is the lucky winner of this sweet suit!
Reply Quote
hi,
if u want to split this set i will be glad if i can get 1h and zuni ring or just weapon:)
I have some other eq for exchange that u can give someone.
Happy Christmas:)
Reply Quote
Rules: - I will decide a winner based on who needs it most
- I want the person who gets this set to make the most use out of it and not just let it collect dust
- WD does not have to be your main but has to at least have some decent time put in
- You must post here on your D3 profile to be considered to win

This giveaway will be closed on Midnight 12/25. I will hold the set for a few days as it may be difficult for some people to be online to retrieve it.

Hello! I've been playing for about a couple months now, the wd my first class and most played class, I absolutely love it and love being able to summon things :) so excited for ros. I play daily with my wife and my brother so it definitely will not collect dust. My brother actually just got mp10 gear because I entered him into a contest for Christmas and I would love to be able I play with him and my wife on higher mp. Anyway I hope you and everyone here has a wonderful Christmas and good luck to everyone :)

Take care,
Vigorous
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/the1nonlyrex-1761/hero/4094704.

WD brand new to 60, have spent a lot of time with other classes and haven't really had a lot of great luck getting them to manage high end MP content, my wizard is close I suppose, but just got sick of him and want to put in some solid time with a WD to see how I can do, spent the last of my little cash getting me some decent starters, but have run out and would love to win this giveaway to just start learning what the WD can really do. Thanks,
Reply Quote
Whoa nice set!

You could at least let me have a tinker with it first before giving it away to the lucky winner! :p
Reply Quote
nice shoulders would love to have them
Reply Quote
Many thanks for hosting this giveaway
I would really like a better set for my WD so i can put in more time with him
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Skourge-6348/hero/12718025

Merry Xmas!
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 10:06 AMPosted by darkvoid
best of lucky to the winner and thanks to the ones putting this together :D.

12/23/2013 02:14 PMPosted by EvoIution
congrats in advance to whoever is the lucky winner of this sweet suit!

Introvert wanted it to be given away so what better time than Christmas. With some good crafts it could really be upgraded nicely too.

12/23/2013 11:44 PMPosted by Deleuzian
Whoa nice set!

You could at least let me have a tinker with it first before giving it away to the lucky winner! :p

Haha, you got your set already :)

Thanks for all the interest, hopefully someone will get good use out of it!
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Vigorous
Hello! I've been playing for about a couple months now, the wd my first class and most played class, I absolutely love it and love being able to summon things :) so excited for ros. I play daily with my wife and my brother so it definitely will not collect dust. My brother actually just got mp10 gear because I entered him into a contest for Christmas and I would love to be able I play with him and my wife on higher mp. Anyway I hope you and everyone here has a wonderful Christmas and good luck to everyone :)Take care,Vigorous

I like this story Tocean...

my 2 cents
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Pretty nice set wouldn't mind having it for my WD.
Reply Quote
I would like to be considered for this set. My WD was the first toon I built. I concentrated on leveling my barb when the paragon system came out but he is nearly done and I would like to bring up the Doc next. I would love the set both to speed up my leveling and because I do not have a good grasp of how to gear now and would love having something to build on rather then start from scratch.

Thank you for your consideration!
Reply Quote
Got the game about a week ago and reached 60 with help of many friendly players in-game.
Now that I am trying to increase paragon level and enjoy the end-game contents, giftslike this would help me greatly to achieve the goal.

Thanks a lot for this and happy holidays.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/NoShoes-1137/hero/38937636
Reply Quote
Hope everyone here has had a wonderful Christmas :) good luck to all on this!!
Reply Quote
Hi thanks for the opportunity to win this awesome Good Luck to all fingers crossed
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mephisto-1999/hero/22581558

Thank for this raffle GL to all fingers crossed
Reply Quote
After talking with Introvert about this we decided to remove the RS gems other than the weapon from the main set and build a second place set as well :) Congrats!

Main Set: Vigorous
Second Set: NoShoes

Thanks for all the entries!
Reply Quote
Omg i literally screamed to my wife! XD

Just finished a visit at the coors brewry. I am really glad you decided to split the gems out because this is about giving and not being greedy. Thank you for keeping the weapon one! Really I can't thank you both enough..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]