Merry Xmas everyone!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5154/682f.jpg

Merry Xmas everyone!
Happy holidays to you as well!

That goblin... he looks like he's up to something... >_>
Reply Quote
realy thise you can make a comment to a pointless stupid pic how about a blue answer to all the poppulare treat that has gaine no comment so fare from a blue and accuely has somthing to do with what people mean peoples oppinion well blizz ???
Reply Quote
34 Tauren Paladin
12/23/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Vaeflare
[url="http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5154/682f.jpg"]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5154/682f.jpg[/url]

Merry Xmas everyone!

I don't understand why some people say "happy holidays?" It is CHRISTMAS! Christmas is a special time and has great meaning behind it. Lets be less politically correct and become more respectful regarding this great day. Merry "Christmas" everyone!
Reply Quote
Oh, I don't celebrate Christmas, but Happy Holidays!
Reply Quote
[url="http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5154/682f.jpg"]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5154/682f.jpg[/url]

Merry Xmas everyone!

Merry Christmas to everyone :-)

Vaeflare, is there a chance that PTR gets a hotfix for drops soon? its really boring now :-)
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 11:43 PMPosted by xbladex
realy thise you can make a comment to a pointless stupid pic how about a blue answer to all the poppulare treat that has gaine no comment so fare from a blue and accuely has somthing to do with what people mean peoples oppinion well blizz ???

Reading that gave me leprosy
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
^LoL

Also, people usually say Happy Holidays not as a means of disrespect, but to include all the holidays celebrated by various people at this time of year -- as well as the fact that it includes New Year's.
Reply Quote
Happy holidays indicate that there are more than just one holiday that goes on around this time.

Plead ignorance to your question and educate yourself also known as "use google." for today's day and age.
Reply Quote
Happy Winter Solstice to everyone. The place where it all began.
Reply Quote

Stealing all your xmas presents, that is what he is up to! And maybe your cat to give his spectral hound company. xD
Reply Quote
Ohhh so under the Christmas Tree must be where my Beta Key is sitting wrapped. Love the ATHF feel to it.
Happy Holidays,

oh and Merry Christmas (to those avid Fox News viewers)
Reply Quote
12/24/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Zektheblack
Happy holidays indicate that there are more than just one holiday that goes on around this time.

Plead ignorance to your question and educate yourself also known as "use google." for today's day and age.

Maybe you should plead ignorance or "use google". There is only one national holiday here is the USA (where Blizzard and the largest percentage of players are from) near the end of the year...and it's not "happy holidays". So Merry Christmas

P.S. and if you don't like it write your congressmen. Then again, there's always Europe, LOL.
Reply Quote
You're right, people who live in this country (one that was founded by people escaping persecution because they didn't follow the state-sponsored religion) should not be entitled to Happy Holidays if they don't celebrate Christmas. Good to know, very helpful.

Blues, you think there will be another PTR reset in the near future? The paltry legendary drop rate is making me long for the Vanilla grind, though I suspect it will be remedied in a reset if at all.
Edited by UncleTouchy#1473 on 12/24/2013 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
P.S. and if you don't like it write your congressmen. Then again, there's always Europe, LOL.

Yes except the only thing is your in the minority of people and business who feel that way.

I hear also that New Years Eve is coming a week within Christmas this year.. crazy stuff.
Reply Quote
I don't understand why some people say "happy holidays?" It is CHRISTMAS! Christmas is a special time and has great meaning behind it. Lets be less politically correct and become more respectful regarding this great day. Merry "Christmas" everyone!

Wait, what?

Don't you mean Joyous Festivus ?
Reply Quote
That is a cool picture I wish they would really have stuff like that in game.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/23/2013 11:44 PMPosted by Armyveteran

Different people around the globe celebrate all different holidays and traditions this time of year, and I hope that whatever you're celebrating, you have a great holiday season!
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 11:43 PMPosted by xbladex

Yeah I hope the blues comment on all the popular treats! =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]